1.1

The Wake-up Call

Seeing it was the alpha made Rowan growl. Going up behind a tree, he shifted and changed. "You are a bad alpha. Bad, bad, alpha, no." Sam squared up so they were nose to nose, growling that he wasn't a dog, and asked him to repeat that. "Exactly, you aren't a dog, so why would you treat me as such? You aren't my alpha; I don't have to listen to you. I'm honestly glad you aren't my alpha. The Cullen's acted more like a pack tonight than you did. Only 2 other shifters. Are you kidding me? If your ancestors saw the way you ran your pack. They'd be turning in their graves."

   Sam couldn't hold back anymore and threw a punch. That was the only punch he was able to connect. As the vampling grabbed his arm and tossed him into his side of the treaty line. "This is our side; you don't get to walk around like you own the place. Come talk to me when you decide to be a true pack leader to your people and not get your pack killed in the process. The Cullen's may have let you peacefully cross, but that ends here. Now you'll have to do the same as we do to cross over." Rowan started rambling about how their mothers should've raised them better before angrily getting out of the water. Steam still rising off of his skin "More worried about your damn invisible walls than catching the bullbat that's killing people. Ain't that some speciesist shit? Boy, would you guys hate my parents. That's it, idjits, they officially surround me." His old Southern accent slipped out.

   Shoving past the Cullen's as he went back home. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going home and taking a well-deserved break." He mocked both sides as he walked away, wanting them to hear how ridiculous they were being. 'You're touching me... Nooo I'm not touching you... Well, you're in my room... No, I'm not. I'm in the hallway... You're at my doorframe, which is part of my room... But it's not IN your room..." Scoffing as he slams his front door shut and opens all of his windows. "Bloody children if you ask me."

🕯 ☽༺❤︎༻☾ 🕯⛧

Not too long after, the mix-matched-eyed halfling was invited to the pack house. Sam and Rowan talked it out, and somewhere along the way, they came to understand each other. They even commented on how weird it was and how quickly they made up and accepted each other. The vampling told Sam he was a half-shifter, half vampire, and made him swear not to tell anyone outside of the pack.

   "I would much rather you contact me directly than call Carlisle. Y'know I'm not a part of his coven, right?" The alpha ended up confused by this new information. "I don't drink human blood if that's what you're thinking. I do drink animal blood; it's against both sides of my family to spill human blood." They were walking along the beach. Rowan with his feet in the water. "My father learned from Carlisle way back in the day, and my mother would rather die than imprint on a human drinker. I escaped because of Carlisle's hatred towards killing creatures. That was over 2 centuries ago. My mother was a part of the Coahuiltecho tribe in what is now known as Texas. The tribe died out or went to another tribe to survive. I know the feeling of your people and loved ones disappearing or dying; I don't wish that on others." After their heart-to-heart, Rowan was allowed on their land. If they needed Rowan, they had agreed to call him directly.

🕯☽༺❤︎༻☾🕯⛧

The day Bella returned from her mini vacation with her mom on the sunny side, Jacob went to their school to confront Edward, telling him that his family should never try to cross their border again. When Jacob saw Bella, he sighed and was relieved she was still human. After the couple's argument, Bella left with Jacob. They ended up in the Reservation's pack house. After the pack had said their hello's, they went to Jacob's garage. Jacob explains the love triangle between Emily, Sam, and Leah along the way. He was now explaining imprinting and how it feels for them to their imprint. How rare it is for a wolf to find them. They went from talking about imprinting to her being changed after graduation. Jacob got angry and threw his tool against the wall, making Bella jump. Telling her that he thought for a moment that they could've been something, but Edward had his hooks deep into her. The teen told him that it was her own decision, no one else's. "Bella, they're not even alive."