➅𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕩➅

(A/n: Sorry I poofed on y'all but I'll try to write as much as I can I just have a not going an bro 😭😭 anyways WATCH ME COOK >:D )

Sousuke's POV:

I put the dishes in the sink as I try to put what I remember together. As much as I want to, I can't seem to recall a think that happened. So for now all I can do is stick to my original goal, live the life Damian wants and see if I can seduce this hot blonde guy. Although I'd never tell him I think he's hot. I mean he is hot but his outfits just aren't it.

I quickly realized I lost myself to my own thoughts and regained focus. I finally get the balls to go and I open the doorknob to Kou room while I do a mini panic in my head. "So at what time did we get here?" I ask trying to start conversation since Kou is just sitting here. He has his hoodie on and is holding his phone that's placed on top of the pillow between his legs.

"Wow you are really forgetting, huh?" He says with a sly smile. The things I would say to knock that expression off his face. "Shut up and tell me." I say slightly more sternly than intended. "Woah there pink." He says giggling. I stare at him with a blank expression before his eyes meet mine and eventually make me cave.

I smile and ask again. "Okay okay, but seriously what time did we get here?" I ask a little lost. My only weak point, falling asleep with no recollections of moments before, now exposed to this idiot. An hour has passed and I was pretty caught up with what had happened, however I get the feeling he's saying something scripted, so I keep my guard up.

"Mitsu, when do they need you home again?" He asked me with a finger over his mouth. "Monday. Not really excited to go back so I'll make the most of Sunday." I said shrugging. "Oh okay!" He responded and then watched me climb on his bed and whine about how bored I was 15 minutes afterwards. 

"Since you're so bored and are going to die without entertainment, let me ask you some random questions."  Kou said to me with a face of slightly excitement. "Umm what's your favorite food?" He asked. "Cold flan with caramel drizzle!" I said excited at the mere idea of flan.

"What's an injury you've gotten that you thought you were going to die because of?" He asks me curiously, almost like a golden retriever looking at its owner when it cries. "Well that's damn dark.." I say before sighing.

"I was in a car wreck and it gave me this nasty scar on my neck. It's still there." I say as I lift up my hair and point to it. "It's a lot better than it was when I first got it." I say expecting him to be absolutely disgusted by it. I turned around and felt his arms bringing me closer.

"I'm sorry.. that must've been traumatizing.." he said as he hugged me. I've never felt this vulnerable, but in his arms, it feels so nice. "W-why are you being so nice?.." I asked slightly flustered. "Because I love you, Sousuke."

Word count: 565