Chapter 5 第五课

YangYang was drunk.
Very drunk....
He and Yuta had gone to a bar in Hongdae and then ordered one too many highball whiskeys.
They were good, amazing, in fact, but it really got you hammered if you weren't normally a whisky drinker.
And the tequila shots. The burning liquid had run down his throat one after another.
Even though he normally couldn't even get a single shot down of the agave liquor normally do to him and Yuta having a slightly extreme phase with the alcohol.
He would usually get extremely nauseous, but today, it went down like water.
It wasn't wise but suddenly couldn't control himself.
Suddenly, everything felt too much. He couldn't think straight. And he needed the relief more and more.
Even Yuta's presence couldn't help his sudden urge to go wild.
"More tequila!" Yangyang yelled while he slurred.
"I think you've gotten enough, dude," Yuta said, looking concerned at Yangyang.
He knew that he couldn't do anything other than trying to get his friend to sober up, so he went and ordered a couple of pear juices. He has read that it should be good for preventing hangovers. 

Suddenly Yuta heard a sheepish "Hi".  That voice. That fucking voice. It was Johnny. Yuta's old friend who he wanted nothing to do with anymore. Not after he had broken his best friends heart.

"When one is out the other is close by. Where's Yanyang?" Johnny asked looking as disgustingly smug as ever. Yuta couldnt take the sight of him, even though he had been Yuta's childhood friend. He just couldn't. The way YangYang had howled while bawling his eyes out on his shoulder that night were something he couldnt forget. Never. Yuta narrowed his eyes and growled back.

"Somewhere you shouldnt be looking if you want to keep your manhood intact." Johnny just looked back at Yuta with a raised eyebrow. 

"Are you still hurt over something that didnt have anything to do with you?" He said.

Yuta could't believe his ears. Wtf?! He wanted to punch him so hard, that Johnny never would remember anything again. He wanted to smear that selfloving smile off his face forever.

"You had no right to play him like that. And thinking you could go right back to him. Excuse me do you have a fucking deathwish?! Dude realise it. You fucked up. Go somewhere you'll never be seen by me. Respect his wishes. And respect mine." Yuta growled. He was absolutely livid. How could a person be so fucked up. Yuta wanted to punch the smirk of Johnny's face but quickly stopped himself. He couldn't keep Johnny away if he were in jail for voilently hitting a man.

"Leave bitch" Yuta growled through his grinded teeth. Johnny gave a raised brow. He must have felt that Yuta would indeed do something if he didn't leave. But he didn't want to leave just yet.
He turned around and yelled to the horror for Yuta.

"Yangyang my love it's been too long" he yelled over the loud music.
Yangyangs head whipped in the direction of the voice. He became pale. And tears began forming in his eyes.

Not by sadness...but by anger.
He began drunkenly walking over to Yuta and Johnny. He wanted to slap that grin off Johnny's face. Johnny began looking slightly worried by the anger in Yangyangs face. But before Yangyang could reach him a hand on his shoulder stoppede him.

"Sir Liu I think it's time for you to go home. I'll deal with it."

-
A/N
Hiiiiii guys! I know I've been away and I'm so sorry! University has been one hell of a ride these past couple of months but here's a new chapter! I will begin writing the next chapter soon!
Thank you to my dear friend who I got to do a mini home writing workshop with 🥰 I finally finished the chapter❤️🍓