GIVEBACK RULE

This Club, 'Follow for Follow' was established on 4th March, 2024.

1) rijan4 : Founder and CEO of this club. Yup! I am that bored one who founded this club. Welcome guys to our holy land 'Giveback Gazette'.

2)Jiranipoa : Vice CEO and another fool who joined me as one of the first member of This Club! Yup! I haven't asked her yet what she has to say. Technically her word has to be here.
So, she wants to say, "Welcome to club lovelies😘😘." I mean sure okay!

3)MaheenSA : Secretary Of CEO. Yup she is also one of the first member of this club. Also she is the one who proposed this position so don't look at me like that okay😉. Also she is too lazy to think of anything to say so just "Welcome bored people😉."

........................

Major Queries:

Q)     How To join?

Ans: Haven't you already. I mean just go to your bio and write
'Member of Follow for Follow Club' and also mention me(CEO) and the member who told you about the club.

Q)     What do I have to do after joining?

Ans: Nothing just follow those that follow you. It's that easy. You don't have to waste time on anything related to club. You can be involved if you want to. Everything is in respect of your will.

Q)      How do I become post holder?
Ans: Simple just comment your thought about the club and what you are doing for the club and what should be your position. We will check the claim of members and make them post holder. Remember post is unlimited but it is your thought that's important! Not any title. And the number of members that joined because of you is an important indicator so maybe you should note the name in something to prove how many members you introduced. Also 1st and formost we are not involved in any monetary activities so don't be involved in any scam!