12. AGREEMENT

Mrityunjay's Pov

"YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME. YOU'RE NO ONE TO ME. I AM NOT YOURS. DID YOU GET THAT, MRITYUNJAY?", Manvi said with a straight face. 

"WHAT'S WRONG MANVI? I DID SOMETHING? WE'RE ON A DATE AND YOU'RE SAYING SUCH HARSH WORDS TO ME.", I replied, standing in front of her. 

I took a few steps towards her while she took a few back, maintaing the distance.

"I'm done with you. My father had fixed my marriage and I don't want to see you again.", she snapped, breaking the eye contact.

"You love me. How the fuck you could marry anyone?? I'm not going to leave you.We'll figure it out.", I replied,my voice trembling. 

My heart was aching so badly. I controlled myself.

"I've got the choice to love or marry anyone. I CAN'T LOVE A LOSER. YOUR BUSINESS FACED DOWNFALL BECAUSE OF YOU. That's enough to leave you...", she resolute. 

I thought she'd support me at my lowest but she. she was ready to leave me.

I gripped her arms and did a last try to stop her because she's my love, I can't leave her so easily. 

"I have a whole kingdom for you Manvi... You'll be the queen...", I said my grip was tight but she didn't flinch a bit. 

She seems so emotionless and uninterested. The lady standing in front of me wasn't the lady I loved. I don't know who's she. She never loved me, it was always my fame.

"You didn't build it at your own. What you did at your own? failed!! I don't want to be with you anymore... THAT'S IT!!", she retorted and jerked my hands then left.

"RUBBISH!!", I screamed.
.
.
"Jay beta... why are you sweating again?", I heard maa voice and it dragged me out of the dream or flashbacks.

I opened my eyes, lazily and found myself lying on the sofa in the hall of the haveli. My head was aching so badly.

"How I came here?", I asked.

"You got drunk last night at a pub so your driver dropped you here. Why did you drink again? ", baba sa asked, frustrated.

I was about to make another excuse but maa interrupted while caressing my hair, "Leave it for now veer!! He's not well. Let him have some rest."

I stood up and walked towards the stairs. 

"Vidya's company is about to be bankrupt...", baba sa alerted.

"I know..."

At that moment, I realized what I did and what happened last night. Her words were not only words but clusters of hatred for me. It's good for her to hate me. 

I need to check whether this mess is cleaned up or not.

I dialed his number...

"Everything's done??", I asked.

"Yes sir... I did what you said and your links in forensics helped too. They made a false report stating he died because of tezab (acid) and gladly the poison you used didn't show any signs or marks on his body so it was easy to make his sister believe this too and the issue of being caught became minor. I found some hidden tezab cans in that rapist cell so I plotted everything.", he explained.

"Great work...", I hung up.

I slipped into the bed. I wanted to call her but her words formed a barrier and my emotional struggle was stopping me too.