Chapter 8: My new crush

a/n pov 

It's been 1 week since Kiyana had a crush on that guy, but she still couldn't get to know his name. "Why don't you just approach him?" Isabel asked "I don't know...It's hard" she replied blushing and looking away when she saw him look her way 'I think I was staring too much, I must have looked like a creep'. 

They were currently sitting in the cafeteria, the place where Kiyana vowed never to go until she met her friends. Her crush was sitting on the right front side of their table, 'he looks so goddamn handsome' she thought as she looked at him when he looked back at his friends. She wished she was brave enough to go talk to him and befriend him, but something was holding her back. And that was her fears and insecurities.

"All I know is that he has a class upstairs when I have mine downstairs in the afternoon," she said sighing "How do you know that?" Isabel said surprised "Because I saw him go upstairs on my way to science " Kiyana replied.

*After lunch* 

Kiyana and Dahlia were making their way upstairs to take Kiyana's book in her locker for her class "That's his afternoon class" Kiyana said as Dahlia looked and recognized someone familiar "Wait, is that Z?" she said going back to look in the classroom at the same time the person recognized her and she called her as Kiyana joined her after taking her book "are you in this class?"  Dahlia asked her friend as she nodded "What class is it?" Dahlia asked her friend "Grade 10 science why?" she replied, "Oh just, do you know that guy's name?" Dahlia asked showing Ni-ki sitting beside a girl 

"I don't know, but I can try to get his name for you," she said as  Dahlia and Kiyana nodded "But for what though," she asked "It's her crush," Dahlia said smiling cheekily at Kiyana as her friend made an oh sound of realization "I see, don't worry girl I've got you" she said at Kiyana as they all chuckled and parted ways " did I hear wrong or I've been told he's in a grade 10 class" Kiyana said " yeah, I'm kind of shocked too " Dahlia replied, "this means I like a younger guy?" Kiyana said perplexed "You never know, he could be older but in this class because of his poor science skills or something" Dahlia replied "yeah true" Kiyana said "anyways, don't sweat it, let's to class first".

                                                                                    Dear Diary

Today I went with Dahlia to her friend's class. We talked for a bit, but we didn't get to know his name because she didn't know, but her friend said she'd send us a list of her classmate's names to Dahlia. I'm quite excited because it means I won't have to speak to him, even though he doesn't seem to be that bad he does look intimidating, and I'm not planning on being embarrassed. And a big surprise, he's in a class younger than me.

But apart from that I got to know he has a class downstairs which I don't remember the name of, but I'm disappointed because he has no class with me and I can't change them just because of him either because I need my classes, so it's going to be real hard to get close to him. Unless a miracle happens I don't think I can get closer than watching him from far away.

T.B.C

Realized the diary stuff was a bit boring to read so now I'm writing chapters along with it lol. Sorry it's late, I had to make changes as I felt like the story was a bit flat  and less engaging from my point of view