Entry Seven...Billiard Magic

•Andy's Pov•

"Andy, could you go to the office and make a copy of this?"

"Yes Miss White." I take the documents and walk to the office.

I have been doing my community service for almost a week at the library now.

And I have to say it's actually fun.

As I'm making copies my phone buzzes.

I already know who it is without losing looking.

I had called Jason last week and thought about what I had done.

I would feel guilty looking at him and coming back facing Nana and Julia.

So I just decided to leave him alone.

The thing is he doesn't quite get the hint.

I turn my phone off and put it back in my pocket.

I then finish up the copies and place them back in their folder.

As I'm walking back I hear whispers about Miss Saltzman.

"She never told me about a vacation. Though I hope she's feeling alright, she sounded a little funny on the phone last week." The two ladies stop whispering as soon as I came into the room.

"Miss Regan are there anymore documents you'd like for me to organize?"

"No, dear. Your grandmother should be here soon. How about you go ahead and pick out a few books? I'll check them out for you before she comes."

"Okay." I smile at her and go off into the fictional section of the library.

I find the new Harper Lee's latest book, Go Set A Watchman. I go to pull it out but it gets yanked back.

"What the?" I frown and grab for the book but it was snatched out completely.

"I didn't take you as a Harper Lee kind of girl." I jump hearing his voice.

Jason steps out from behind the book case and I back away from him.

"What are you doing here?" I try to make sure I'm in Miss Regans' sight in case Jason tries anything.

"You weren't answering any of my calls so I had to revert to my stalker ways and come here."

"I think you should leave." I start to walk off but then he was right in front of me.

"Did you forget that we're a witch and a warlock. I could always use my magic in ways that will make you not ignore me, Andy."

"Is that a threat?" I raise a brow and he laughs.

"No, I'm just stating the obvious. I will come to the library every day until you notice me."

"I'll have the police here in seconds."

"That's good, Andy. Then I can file a report on how you hit me with a car."

I swallow hard but keep my poker face.

"You're bluffing."

"Am I? I seem to feel my shoulder acting up again."

I sigh heavily.

"Fine, I notice you. What do you want Jason?"

"Simple. I want a proper date. I think I deserve that much from you."

"A date? Fine, what time?"

His face actually lights up when I agree on his terms.

"Really? Oh man, how about we go play some billiards later?"