chapter 1

It was my first time moving around Berlin so carefree without actually giving much time to my thoughts to think about things that would take my little bit joy that I had kept hidden with me in a corner of my soul far from others reach. I had no dream to conquer or make someone feel proud at that moment, that's how much happiness I felt after decades.

it wasn't because I did something great or extraordinary that no human could achieve until now. I was shifting to the country side where my grandmother lives from the time she was born into this planet and the thing that added to my happiness was that it was just me that was going to shift there until I graduate high school. it wasn't a village but still the population wasn't as dense as Berlin, you could actually take a moment to inhale fresh air from the surrounding unlike berlin where silence is something the citizen least expect even at night.

My parents are both doctor, my mother is a gynecologist whereas my father is a dermatologist, as every doctor in the universe, my parents are no indifferent, both of them don't have much time to look at their personal life, so whenever they can spare time for me the only question they would ask is about my exams or test that are coming up. I'm used to living in a world where their presence isn't as regular as my everyday meal. I never blamed them about it , maybe after all it was written in my fate to lead a life where paternal love exists almost no to little.

when I think about someone who actually cares about me and is truly worried about whether I ate my breakfast properly or not then all I can think of is my grandma so when they told me about living with her sadness was the least emotion I could feel even though living with my grandma meant that I won't even see my parents for an 1 hour on weekdays or eat my lunch with them on weekends and hear their voices every now and then but atleast we could communicate on phone when they can take a moment from their professional life.

leaving this chaotic city where everyone desires only money was another thing that added to my joy. you don't go to school so that you could pay attention to classes, you go to school to hear about kids throwing parties, exchanging drugs or breaking each others heart now and then though some people were genuinely worth the time but some good drops of hydrogen won't clean the ocean right? if you meet the right people you may actually enjoy living here but not when you are sick of everyone and everything that comes across you.