when they meet

Karl woke up and got ready for school, he showered and put on covers with black baggy pants with a frog hoodie, after that he walked to school as he was walking he was reading the news on his phone another vampire attack they've been getting more common lately, when katl got there he was early so he decided to just Walk around in the forest behind the school as he walked around he felt something push him hard and he hit the ground he looked up and saw a boy with dirty blonde hair and green eyes he was wearing black pants with a green hoodie, Karl looked up at him "Are you ok?!" The boy said as he grabbed Karl by the wrist and pulling him up, the boy was really strong Karl found that a little weird, "Um, yes..." Karl said "Hi my name is dream." Dream said looking down at the boy "Um, hi my name is Karl..." Karl said looking at the floor, Dream looked down at the boy dream though that Karl was cute and helpless he could easily attach Karl (dream is a vampire obv🙄🤚) and there was nothing he could do taking one look at Karl you could tell he can't protect himself he was so skinny shy and short what was he going to do, Dream consider doing it but he was already full from his last victim so he didn't do anything thing "what are you doing in the woods Karl?" Dream asks looking down at the boy, "um I walk here sometimes when I'm early for school." Karl said now looking up at the boy" the two boys started to walk and talk turns out they have a lot in common and get along well they were talking for 20 minutes straight, after that they walked back into the school building dream gave Karl his number and they both went to school, after school they both went home, Karl parents died a long time ago so it was just him living in that house, he decided to text dream they texted more and more they would call for hours and they continue for weeks straight,Dream didn't want to admit it but he started catching feelings for Karl more and more, on day on the weekend there was nothing for Karl to do but he remembered that dream had sent him his address, but he released something Dream was strong like really strong and one time while they were at school karl Cut his hand and dream looked at him like he wanted to kill him, and Karl had never seen him go in outside besides when it was raining or cloudy, Karl just brushed it off as a coincidence, Karl wanted to surprise dream, so he didn't tell dream he was coming, he left his house and walked to dream all the lights were off and the front door was unlocked Karl went inside and started looking for dream but he couldn't find him he went into the kitchen where he saw a dead body laying on the ground. They were pail like something sucked the blood out of them like a vampire... As Karl put two and two together he realized that his friend was a vampire, as he backed up, a strong hand wrap around his body well a hand covered his mouth...