CHAPTER 14

LAVANYA POV.

As my dear little Shivi is busy in her swinging session after her loud and long crying session, seeing her like this I feel relieved that finally she is forgetting about the shouting inside and enjoying herself now. In between her playing session she tells me something which I am suspected before as I saw them giggling at each other while looking. That time I am dame sure that they are going to do something. My surely conformed when she tell me that all this was her Dadi's plan and she is helping her, then I ask her was her Dadi really sick and she simply reply that,"ooofffo bhubhi you don't understand the meaning of prank, its ok bhubhi I know I am intelligent, so I will tell you how  me and Dadi did it but you have to promise me that you will not sent me school and will not support Mumma and papa, then only I will tell you. So, tell me will you agree." here is she already in school uniform and here she is telling me to don't send her school, if I for once support her then bhabhi(sister -in-law) will surely beat my ass like last time  and if I don't support her she will not tell me what she and her Dadi plan and will get upset with me and I can't bear that. Uuufff Bholenath why always me. 

"Ok Shivi bacha, I will try my best to convenes your mother to not send you school, ok bacha. Now tell me what your plan with your Dadi was." I said with extra sweetness in my voice which can cause diabetes to anyone, but you know sometimes its required to use this tone with this kind of little devil's. I will surely ask bhabhi what did she eat during her pregnancy, as she give birth to this sweet little angel (note the sarcasm), so that I can avoid eating that during my pregnancy as I want my baby to very sweet. My subconscious mind mocks me- ooooooo madam apne bache badd me paida karna pahle unka baap dhund or iss chote shaitan ko sambalo pahle.(ooooooo madam, give birth to your future child later first find their dad and handle this small devil). I get back to earth after listening Shivi voice.

" Noooo bhubhi, you will not try to convene Mumma, what if she said no then I have to go to school na. So, promise me that you will definitely not let Mumma send me school. Then only I will tell you, ok bhubhi."she said in her sweet voice with a little smirk on her little devil face.

"Ok, princess I will not let bhabhi send you school today. You know na your bhubhi never tell lies." Lavanya said in cute baby voice to made Shivi understand.

"Bhubhi, you know you are like Jonney who said that he doesn't tell lies but he always did. You both are same........." before she continues Lavanya intercept her and spoke.

"Who is Jonney? How you know him, and I never hear of his? Is he in your class?......."Lavanya start asking questions to her while little Shivi looking at her bhubhi like is she is an Alian who don't know about Jonney like seriously.

"Oooohhhhooo bhubhi calm down, bhabhi you don't know Jonney, how on earth you don't know about Jonney bhubhi." she said while giving 'are your serious looks.

"Baby how will I know when you never talked about him to me, you never introduce to me. Is he being your friend?" if the answer to this question is yes then I should me shame on me that my niece is having a boyfriend and I still don't have one, ttccttcc shame on your bitch, Bholenath don't you think I should also update my single status.

My inner self mocks me and says' oooo didiji did you do anything or put some efforts to update your O so called single status.'

'Bhaiya ji ap ko kisne nyota diya. Jab mann kare kahi bhi aa jate ho, give me some privacy.'(brother who gave you invitation to come here. When you feel like you just show up.)

As I am busy in my own thoughts, I don't hear that the little devil is fuming in anger and continuously trying to make me come out of my little lalaland.

"BBBBBHHHHHHUUUUUBBBHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.........." Shivi shout so loudly like someone is trying to kidnap her.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIVVVVVI........." this is the reflection of the act which Shivi put to make me come to earth.