Prologue

Aiden
The library was as quiet as if someone's searching for eternal silence and Aiden couldn't stop but just stared at his phone for a notification. He wasn't expecting anything from anyone but he appreciated a message from anyone so he could text the boredom away. He was a quiet guy who thought texting someone could make them feel awkward but he really felt bad for himself sitting at the library alone at 10:00 PM just to get some peace of mind. He wouldn't have sat at this odd hour of the library if it wasn't for his roommates. He liked silence in his room but his floormates used his room for hanging out the most and he didn't like to ruin their fun. He believed “If i am not having fun at least let them have some fun” and this is how most idiotic his ideologies were.
He didn't have any best friend whom he could turn to if he was in trouble, there were people who would listen to his worries but he hated making others overthink because of him. He was this weird, lonely, depressed, good hearted stupid you could ever meet.
He has been sitting in the same position for 3 hours fidgeting his pen and wanting to kill his boredom.
Just as he was about to get up and roam the college campus for the rest of the night till 12 since he had the hostel pass which let him roam till 12, he heard someone patting him on the shoulder.
Kairo, the person who is known for his looks all over the campus was standing right in front him. Aiden just froze and he stared at those lips which looked like pearl move in slow  motion until Kairo waved in front of his face.
Then Aiden came out of his trans state and asked, "May i help you?" To which Kairo responded asking, "My phone's battery just died and I wondered if I could borrow your charger please"
Aident just wished he listened to this voice for the rest of his life since it was as sweet as an honey cake made with tge most expensive honey. He responded, "Yea, sure. Here you go" Kairo reached for the charger from Aiden's hand and when thier hands touched Aiden felt a million butterflies bursting out of his stomach.
He sat down in his seat and just dreamed what happened till now.  He didnt have a crush on Kairo as he knew he didnt have a single chance  with the greek god himself but anyone could fall for the looks of Kairo because it was Kairo, the cold hearted prince of the university.
But Aiden was different, he met Kairo before during his registration. Aiden was lost and he bumped into Kairo, he didnt feel anything that time since Kairo didnt even bother to lift Aiden who fell down, he thought what a jerk Kairo was and got up.
He hated Kairo ever since then when everyone else in his class where simping over him sooo creepily.
He thought that incident and snapped out of the trans state again. He now regretted giving that jerk his charger. Without knowing what to do he slept for one hour and woke up to the vibration of his phone. Vincent(Aiden's roomate) was calling him, he didnt feel like attending the call so he turned to pack his stuff and noticed his charger and a sticky note on top of it. The note said
"Thanks for the charger kid, i owe you one later"

Aiden thought maybe he wasnt that much bad and packed his stuff and left for his dorm.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Pls let me know how it was guys. Feel free to contact me on insta @just_say_srk . Will always reply fast 24/7. Love you guys and this is my first time writing a novel since i used to write a lot of short stories.