That One Mistake

In his house, on the couch, all messed up. We were all dirty and totally wild.. His body pressed against mine.. My boobs rubbing his chest and his cock inside my vagina.. It was pleasing, I must say. Oh! What an animal he was.. Screwed me up good..

It was my birthday gift, he said. But, he was lying. He was using me all along, and I was a fool to go with the flow, I did like it though. Let me tell you the whole thing.. Here We Go!

[P.S:  30 days first..]

Day 1

After my parents’ death, I moved to my grandparents old house, but I was living all alone, without anyone to be there, except, my neighbor, Will Cooper, a 16 year old rich spoilt brat who was to make an earning, he was hot, let me tell you that! Anyways, back to the story.. One day, I got a visitor, it was Will. I said hi and he said he was having a party and that he would like it if I came as he would get to know me better. I was a stupid, fucked-up 14 year old and didn’t realize what he was up to. I said yes and he went. The party was tomorrow..

That night, I didn’t sleep the whole night, thinking what I would wear. Finally I picked you this perfect dress. It was black in color, deep on both sides, showing a little of my breast in the front and the cut reaching just above my ass at the back with full sleeves. It was hot and perfect, and had this shimmery effect.

I finally slept! Phew!