All the other days

Day 3

He barged into my house, shirtless, his own sesxy self. The next second I knew, he upzipped my pants, took it off and took off my undies. I yelled but he smooched me hard, and I couldn’t do anything as he held my hand. While he was kissing me he un zipped my sweater and took off my bra. He picked me up and threw me in my pool. I was naked for fuck’s sake! He then unzipped his pants, took off his undies and jumped into the pool himself. The next minute we were having sex in the pool. Boy, was it wild. He made me stand straight on the deep side, with my neck and head out of the water, and went inside the pool. He started sucking my breasts and attacked my waist. He was giving me a hard time. He told me to come inside the pool and we kissed for minutes. He then went out of the pool, naked, and told me to come out too. I was scared but he carried me away. He had one big towel, in which he wrapped up us both with our heads facing each other, and our bodies pressing hard.

We lied in my bed the whole day and when I fell asleep, he put on my undies (Only undies) and carried me to his house. I was sleeping on  his bed and when I woke up, I saw a trail of rose petals and just followed it, unfortunately naked. I reached his Jacuzzi and saw two glasses of wine. I went inside the Jacuzzi and ended up on his lap. He smiled and then went on the other side. We started to kiss- wildly. We had wine and then sex. That made it two nights in a row.

Day 4

I felt it was enough and headed home, but it was too late. He was already in my room, and he pushed me on my bed and jumped himself. He hugged me and we were lying there, doing nothing. He headed for my skirt, and took it off. I couldn’t do anything as I was asleep. I was wearing a tied up top (sort of bikini) and it was dead easy for him to untie that, now!

But all of a sudden, I realized he was taking pictures of me. He then threatened me that if I did anything against his wish, he would post it online. He asked me to move to him place and I had to agree. I was scared!!

Day 5

I was now living with Will, and he was pleased. He then asked me, “What’s your name?” I was shocked! My boyfriend didn’t know my name! “Natalie,” I said.

“Well, then Natalie, you better warm up your ass and boobs in the gym because tonight I’m fucking you.”

“..What?..”

“Oh! I’m kidding.”

“..Oh.. Okay, then……”

Will stared right into my eyes. His blue eyes were sparking so bright. He comes to kiss me, but stops.

“What happened?” I asked.

“You’ll have to come on a date with me. Let’s go to Vegas!”

“Vegas?.....”

The next thing I knew was that I have a ticket to Vegas.

Day 6

We reached Vegas, and stayed at this hotel, ‘Vegas Baby’. He booked a romantic suite for us, for two days.. He gave me alcohol and I got drunk. Then, he fucked me. He fucked me good!

He lied to me about two days, it was more.. 15 FUCKING DAYS!

That was irristible! That’s all I can say…..

Day 20

He told me to go back to my place, so I did. We didn’t meet for 10 days. I got worried. When I asked people, the said he moved to some other place. I was broke. But I didn’t know something was to happen 10 days later..

~Skipping 10 boring days~

Day 30(Night time)

I was sleeping in my bed, when someone knocked my window, it was Will!

I opened the window and he took me with him to some place, but he blind-folded me.

The next thing I know was that we weren’t in Los Angeles, we moved to New York. We were:

In his house, on the couch, all messed up. We were all dirty and totally wild.. His body pressed against mine.. My boobs rubbing his chest and his cock inside my vagina.. It was pleasing, I must say. Oh! What an animal he was.. Screwed me up good..

It was my birthday gift, he said. But, he was lying. He was using me all along, and I was a fool to go with the flow.

But, it was beautiful!

Wait for the next part, because it shows Natalie’s life in New York. Hope you liked it!

~Thank Youu!~