Day 2

Day 2

I woke up late, as I slept at 5am only. But, I don’t know why, I was very excited for this party. It was 6pm as I finally started to get ready.

I took a shower, did my nails, straightened my hair. I wore my dress, the hot one, tied my hair high, with my bangs falling perfectly on my forehead. After that, in the end, I wore my black shiny pumps. It was 8pm after I got fully ready. I then took my purse which had my keys and phone and left my house.

I have to say, the party was bomb! All rich people were there and some were in the pool, some were dancing while the rest were drunk their asses off! I saw Will, and he introduced me to his friends, and his house was amazing. He gave me drinks and I got drunk after a while. Will took me in his arms, and in his room, I couldn’t remember what happened after that. All I know that next morning, I woke up naked, cuddling him, in his arms, inside his blanket, on his bed. It was warm, and very comfortable.

All of a sudden, I woke up. I realized what I was doing was not right.. the very next second I got up, unfortunately, without the covers, and all he said was, “Wow, my girlfriend is hot!”

Girlfriend? Girlfriend?? I wasn’t his girlfriend, or was I?  I just wore my undies, as I had no bra for the dress.. I put on my dress took my purse and heels and left his place. The next second, I was in my room, crying my guts out. What the fuck had I done? I lost my virginity to a complete stranger. But the worst part was, I felt good.