Chapter 1: meeting Tieg....

"3,2,1 and ATTACK" My coach shouts at me to split two wooden blocks in half. I do so and i fail. Miserably. The tingling feeling in my hand makes it turn purple. My best friend Aqua came over to me.

"You'll be okay Ari..." She said to me. I looked at her like "of cource im fine, why wouldnt i be?"

The coach walked over to me,

"ARIANA, YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THIS CLUB. LEAVE NOW!" he pointed at the door and i walkled out.  Angry at them, I walked out, slammed the door and then punched the wall. The whole buiding collapsed.  Then a girl came up behind me.

"So....you did all this huh?" She said.

"y-y-yes....now arrest me." I said back. Twitching

"HA no! why would i do that! The name's Tiegan. Call me Tieg"

"Oh....hello tieg..."

"ARIANA!" aqua came running towards me. "I got out just in time"

"Aqua, meet Tieg." I told Aqua.

"Hi" Aqua smiled.

"Lets take you all to meet the rest of the task force." Tieg said as she walked out. Aqua and I followed her

She took us through a murky forest and found a key.

"Thats a key to the evil troll's house. leave it onto the floor"

I dropped it onto the floor and kept moving.

We got to the door when a hologram came out of the door.

"Tieg Baxter and some new members" Tieg said.

"wait...new members?" Aqua said before being cut off.

"SHHHHHHHH" said tieg as we all walked in and went into a room ful of girls and boys.

I recognised one from before........

(A.N/ Hey guys! its the end of the chapter":o Anyway we will find out who is the person from the past in the next chapter >:D )