The Party 2

Thank you so much for everyone who's reading I feel less sucky◉⁠‿◉ so here's a drawing.

Rengoku's(Pov) "leaving!!?. But the party just started not to long ago.". •Tomioka• " Oh yes I see, I guess you're right *looks back at his feet*. " .......... Are you ok tomioka.". [rengoku said in a soft tone while walking closer] Tomioka's(Pov) he got closer, I could feel my face getting hotter. My feet finally moved I stepped back and covered my face with my hand. " I'm sorry.". •Rengoku• " no need, you've done nothing wrong Tomioka [he said again in that calm tone] now tell me, are you ok *grabs his hand* I want to help." Tomioka's(Pov) He grabbed me hand, my chest felt warm. He, he wants to help. " I'm ..... I'm no good with loud noises and crowd's, that's why I didn't want to go in." [Tomioka uttered] •Rengoku• "Ah I see, but would you go for a second if I was with you.? Or do you wish to go.?". [ Still holding his hand but a little thighter] "Oh , yes I suppose I would stay." •Rengoku• " ah, well then shall we." *Pointing to the entrance* "yes I guess we will."

[They got to the door and walked inside still holding hands, Rengoku tugging on his hand for approval to walk faster, Tomioka agreed. They started walking towards the other Hashira, Tomioka stopped pulling, Rengoku back a little.]

" It's going to be fine, I'm right here." Rengoku said. [Tomioka looked at him and his reassuring eyes, and agreed once more.]. They sat down with most the Hashira's, Rengoku and Tomioka snagging there attention but not enough to notice they where holding hands.

•Sanemi• where the hell have you been.". •Shinobu• "now Sanemi no need to be rude, I'm sure they have their reasons."

•Mitsuri•" ya!, why we can't we get along, this is such a nice party.". •Sanemi•" it was nice before the Emo bitch came."

This pissed Rengoku off even more than the last comment, it was worse since he said it infornt of Tomioka. Rengoku looked back at Tomioka " Tomioka are yo-." He stoped in the middle of his sentence, Tomioka his eyes..... They were empty, he had a dead stare. •Rengoku• "Tomioka ar-.".

"Excuse me everyone I need to go to the bathroom." (Tomioka interrupted, He got up and walked away.)