Desperate Refusal

Hi guys so just a little warning it is going to get very spicy. Not smut but people will get interesting.

Please do not interpret any of this as sexual assault. 😮‍💨

                  No one's(POV) it was pouring outside and the four were stuck inside,
  All of them drunk( some more then others)
But a black haired boy was clinging on a slightly taller boy, and a certain short girl got hit with a wave of sleep.

                S,K:" Shit, I'm tired- HicI'm going to sleep boys."   She said as she sprung up almost falling at the second she stood, before Uzui grabbed her arm to balance her
     U,T:" Oh no you don't, I've seen that look before.  Tell me where the kitchen is, Your going to throw up everywere. You're going to eat some bread first, so tell me where the kitchen is."  

S,K:" Fine-Hic,. If you go in this back door on the left side the 12th, and 7th doors are spare rooms. If you go to this entrance on the right you'll find the kitchen, and if you go through there are two master bedrooms, And I already called dibs.
    U,T:" Ok, here we go, Oh you are you guys
Going to be ok cause me Shinobu are clocking out.?"
     " Oh, Yes I believe me and Tomioka will be ok from here, in fact we might go rest to."
       Rengoku said smiling, Uzui just smirked while waving and dragging a tired Shinobu.

            And like that there were two.

         Rengoku's(POV)       I waved at Uzui while he was walking out of the room, when I felt something warm touch my side, I looked over and saw Tomioka he wrapped the rest of his body around my arm.
      He turned his head to me and smiled with his eyes closed, his whole face was red,
    I brushed it off knowing it was due to the two and a half bottles he downed earlier,
     But still it was cute.
   " Rengoku~, your so warm." He said while he rubbed the side of his head on my arm, which some how made him cuter,  
    I laughed, "your one to talk Tomioka, your so drunk it feels like you have a fever."
    He let go of me completely as soon as I said that. Then he grabbed me by wrapping his arms around my neck, lifting himself on top of my lap, leaving one of my arms to catch his waist.  "T-Tomioka what are you doing." While saying that I felt my body heat up, accompanied by a buzzing........ It felt nice.

                 "So you think I'm hot~."

      Tomioka's comment stunned Rengoku,
" Tomioka wha- What do you mean."

          " You basically just called me hot."

                 No one's(POV)
Tomioka said that while he pushed his waist closer to Rengoku's stomach, this alone would have been enough to send a surge through Rengoku, but then he felt his hand touch something hot. He looked down and saw his hand was at the end of Tomioka's thigh dangerously close to( you know what).
           With this he felt a wave of heat go down him, feeling his body take control, he looked back at Tomioka who put his head in Rengoku's neck. Rengoku who wasn't in his right mind took the hand that was on Tomioka's waist off and brought it to Tomioka's neck.  " Tomioka~.". He said smiling, Rengoku stopped and looked closer at him, Tomioka was asleep. Rengoku snapped out of it and slowly pushed Tomioka off him, catching him by him back and legs. He got up picking Tomioka up bride style, and walked into the hallway.

                Rengoku's(POV)  I picked Tomioka up and walked into the hallway trying to get to the spare rooms. That was really close, I almost did something to Tomioka that he'd regret. 

( Rengoku isn't that familiar with romantic feelings, but he grew up in a semi normal childhood so he's experienced with lust and sexual tension. He knows what sex is.)

        I walked to the 12th door on the left and opened it, I saw a premade futon on the floor and put Tomioka on it gently and dragged the sheets over him, he looked so cute. I got up and walked out and turned to the door and closed it. I went to the other spare room and laid out a futon, I laid down and tried to sleep, when Uzui left I felt tired but I must have sobered up a little when I put Tomioka to bed. I shut my eyes as hard as I could and felt my self drifting, when I heard the door to my room open.

   I turned and opened my eyes, it was Tomioka, his eyes were different, they weren't empty in fact they were filled but with something I never seen on  him before.
          " Tomioka are you oka-".
I felt the bottom of my back slam on the ground so hard  I almost fell back, I opened my eyes....... Tomioka was on top of me.

                   No one's(POV)

       Rengoku stared at Tomioka, something was of. He was breathing heavy " Tomioka are you o-" Rengoku stopped again, Tomioka wrapped his arms around his neck. Rengoku looked at him, his face was still red from before but the heat from him was more intense " I need you to help me~." Tomioka whispered in his ear.
  Rengoku tried once again to ask what was wrong only for Tomioka's  heavy breathing to stop, Rengoku's eyes widened as he felt Tomioka's tongue slip in his mouth. The hot sensation in his throat stunned him for a second, he finally understood. Tomioka pushed himself closer to Rengoku trying to deepen the kiss, while Rengoku was still stunned, Tomioka flicked and swiped his tongue on to Rengoku's trying to get him to fight back. Rengoku finally snapped out of it and pulled him out of his mouth, Tomioka's hands fell to his sides.
    Rengoku took deep breaths while Tomioka was panting........ And drooling.  Rengoku was memorized by the sight of the dark haired boy on his lap, Tomioka still breathing heavy pulled his mouth closed and stared at Rengoku with lust, he rubbed his thighs together desperate for any type of friction, watching this Rengoku felt a spike in his stomach and a bulge in his pants.

Tomioka noticed this and pulled himself onto Rengoku, placing his bottom half on top of Rengoku's bulge, then he put his mouth to Rengoku's neck exploring every spot, while he bounced on Rengoku's bulge.
   "Ahhh~" Tomioka moaned from the increase of pleasure, and this physical interaction left a throbbing in both of their pelvises, although it was still not complete.

       Tomioka took his mouth away from the  aroused boy's neck and placed his hands on his shoulders, he lifted his self up and slammed his self on Rengoku's bulge, "AhHh~" Tomioka enjoyed the harder friction
But this sent a spiking shock through Rengoku. Just then Rengoku pushed Tomioka off of him so hard he fell half on the ground landing him on top of Tomioka pinning him. Tomioka smiled at this new situation, " Tomioka, we can't do this. You're drunk, you would regret it so no."  After Rengoku said this Tomioka's smile faded away, and his eyes filled with tears.
    Rengoku was surprised with the sight,
" Tomiok-"
     " WHY DON'T YOU WANT ME!?."
   Tomioka yelled through tears, this startled Rengoku. Tomioka grabbed Rengoku's arms and pushed him back putting them back in their old position, while Tomioka kept crying . " Why don't you want me?. What do I have to change?"  Tomioka said through sobbing, by instinct Rengoku pulled him into a hug, "I'm sorry."   Rengoku looked down at the sobbing boy in his arms,                                    " Tomioka... It's ok."  Rengoku whispered while hugging him tighter.  Rengoku did nothing more than hug and comfort the dark haired boy all the way in till they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

  Bro ngl this kinda fruity.
But seriously if you made it to the end thanks but that's suspicious 🫢