Chapter 1: Nothing serious

Louis p.o.v.

I flicked a pea of my plate aiming it at Maisie's face, it hit her right below her left eye.

"You did not just go there tomo" she screeched, taking a handful of spaghetti and throwing it directly in my dark red hair.

We all stopped for a second, me, maise, Caitlin and Liam before standing on the table and chairs throwing food at each other, soon most of the cafeteria had joined in apart from a few nerds hiding under the table with lunch trays protecting their faces.

"Louis Tomlinson, Maisie Block, Liam Payne and Caitlin Elston my office NOW" Mr Considine shouted making the hall fall silent.

"Fuck this" Maisie shouted getting down of the table.

"Language Miss Block, you are a disgrace to this school" he screamed his face going from pale to red to purple then back to pale.

" yeah and so is your shiny bald head" she stated his face dropping.

" you jut got Powned sir" I shouted high fiving Maisie.

He shook his head pointing towards the door of his office.

"It's a nice bald patch really sir" Caitlin stated sweetly before slapping the top of his head.

"Your a legend" Liam laughed kissing his girlfriend on the forehead before we ran into his office him panting behind us.

"I can't believe you four, what happened to you, you used to be my best students" he screeched

"Guess we grew up" Maisie stated popping a gum bubble.

...... I guess we had grew up, I used to be a posh boy, straight a grades, first place science projects , now I can't even remember the last time I turned up for science, I guess it all started when formed out punk band 'The rouge' since then we strayed from the rules, dying hair, getting piercings, getting tattoos, Maisie got told off the most proberly cause of her constant bad language and misbehaviour she really didn't give a shit.

" you have an 100 minute detention after school"

" you dick" Maisie shouted punching her hand down on the desk.

He didn't say another word just left the room slamming the door behind him.

" okay Caitlin fill the bucket with paint and put it above the door, Liam stick the bins under the handles to his desk, and Louis help me sew the ends of his blazer jacket up" Maisie stated standing up and kicking her chair over.

" sounds like a plan" Liam said following her.

************************************

"Louis can we talk" Maisie asked pulling me into a small corner of the room.

"I know louis" she stated

"You know what" I asked slightly confused

"I know" she said ageing trailing her hands from my shoulders to my wrists.

"Oh " I whispered hanging my head knowing she was talking about my self harm problem. " I'm sor-.."

" don't be sorry" she cut me off pulling me closer to her biting my lip.

"What ever it takes to feel better, I know how you feel" she stated grazing her teeth away from my lip.

"Fuck your sexy" I whispered to my bat friend you see we weren't a couple just has a few... Benefits, I knew she self harmed already, but we were in it together now.