Chapter 2- misary follows the living

Maisie's p.o.v.

"Thanks Mrs Tomlinson" I shouted running up the stairs. I stopped outside louis' room pressing my ear to his cold door as I heard muffled sobs escaping the crack underneath his door frame.

"Louis... Babe" I whispers mainly to myself for some unknown reason, I reached for the cool silver doorknob.

Louis was sitting against his bed sobbing into his large hands which were scattered with a few small cuts my eyes traveled further up his once tanned arms, which were now plastered in deep, vicious cuts.

They took my breath away they were like painful art drawing a picture in the once blank canvas which was his arm. He dropped the razor into a patch of sunlight making it glint, I looked from the razor which I found oh so familiar it took all my might not to lunge forward and grab it, to louis' gorgeous face tear stained and red.

I dropped to the ground, uncontrollable heart wrenching sobs escaping my lips and tears tumbling down my cheeks.

I knew he self harmed but not this bad this was horrific painful to see him in such misery, I pulled him into a hug as we sat in silence for minutes before we had both stopped crying and our still swollen faces were dry.

"I'm not the kind of person to say this Maisie, but I-I really do love you" he sniffled " and this sounds like a cheesy line from a crappy twilight film but will you be my girlfriend... I mean only if you want to"

"Louis your a soppy twat... But of corse I will" I laughed causing a soft chuckle to escape his soft pink lips.

"Anyway we have bad practice now" I laughed pulling him of the ground by holding his large warm hand.

"Oh jumper lou" I whispered motioning towards his badly injured arms.

"Oh yeah sorry" he said pulling a black criminal damage hoodie onto his slumped figure.

"Don't be sorry you've done nothing wrong" I smiled as he draped an arm over my shoulder and placing a sloppy kiss on my forehead.

"Like I said, your a soppy twat"

" but you love it" he chuckled winking at me.

"You bet I do" I giggled " can I ask you a question" I whispered making sure not to be to full on.

"Sure"

"Why, well I know why the blade pressing into your skin releasing the pain, your able to control for once how much pain you want to feel, it's your one true release from the world, but why did you feel like you needed to in the first place" I asked his smile fading as he realised I went through the same as him had the same empty feeling in his body as I did that you could only fill with harming yourself.

"You know, pressure to feel good enough, people always tell me I'm not, tell me to go die, it just takes away the bad feelings people give" he whispered his voice horse.

"Don't change for anyone I like this louis, I like my louis" I said, a smile spread across his face.

"Don't you change, I like the pink haired Maisie with tattoos and piercings, I like my maisie"he whispered brushing his lips against my ear.

**Band practise**

Caitlin's P.o.v.

"I can be your lost girl,your last chance your "everything better" plan

Oh, somewhere in neverland

(Somewhere in neverland)"

Maisie finished singing putting her black studded microphone on the mic stand, I noticed louis' eyes resting on Maisie's tits.

"Louis" I scolded hitting him lightly on the arm with a chuckle and putting my deep purple bass guitar back on its stand.

" I can't help it I'm a boy"

" then why don't you ever look at my boobs" I asked resting my hand hand on my hip and giving him a sassy stare.

"Because your.... Um .... You, future mrs Payne, lili's girl, your out of bounds" he laughed happy with himself for finding an excuse.

" oh and she has a nice rack" he laughed

"Is that all you care about tommo" she asked putting on a fake annoyed voice and resting her hand on her hip which I had noticed were getting smaller she was more skinny than usual.

"Haha of corse not moo" Lou laughed as she jumped on his back his back.

"Off to nandos" Liam shouted grabbing my hand and running down the haul.

**Maisie's p.o.v.**

Once caitlin and Liam ran of to get food I jumped off louis' back resting my head on his shoulder.

"Wanna get food aswell" Louis asked me.

"Uh umm no thanks I'm not... Um hungry" I lied looking down at my feet.

"But you haven't eaten all day, come to think of it, I haven't seen you eat all week" he stated just loud enough for me to hear "And you're feeling a lot ligh..."

"JUST DROP IT LOUIS, IM NOT FUCKING HUNGRY" I snapped cutting him off, he looked shocked a slight hint of worry in his eye.

"I'm sorry i did..." He whispered

"No don't worry I'm just having a bad day" I moaned cutting him off once again before walking away.

I knew he was into me, he couldn't find out I was anorexic l... He just couldn't.