Chapter 3

He spots someone familiar under the dim lit room.

'Hmm, this must be where he spends his nights,' Minho silently ponders as he observes Han, connecting the dots between Han's drowsiness in class and his nocturnal activities.

As Minho continues to scrutinize Han, he detects a hint of unease in the younger man's figure. Han's eyes flicker with discomfort, and his body language betrays a sense of embarrassment.

'What if he recognizes me?' Minho's mind thinks with no worry and hopes Han does recognise him and feels embarrassed.

From Han's perspective, confusion and discomfort grip him.

'What's he doing here? And he definitely knows who I am...' Han's unease intensifies, making him to run out of the room as soon as he can.

"Hey, Jake, any chance I could head out early?" Han pleads his boss.

"Erm... nope, you've barely been here an hour, and someone's requested a private session with you in room 6," Jake replies.

"Okay, if I do that private session, could I leave early?" Han argues.

"Well, technically no, but since you're asking for once, sure," Jake sighs taking defeat.

Han takes one final shot for courage before making his way to the private room, expecting the usual encounter with an older client seeking a dance. However, as he enters the room, he's taken aback to find... Mr. Lee Minho awaiting him.

The private room:

"Hello, Han Jisung," Minho states sternly as he gazes at Han

"That's not my name," Han lies, hoping to deceive Minho into believing he's someone else.

"Don't play dumb. I know who you are. So, this is what you do at night that leaves you sleeping in class?" Minho chuckles.

Han stands awkwardly, feeling embarrassed and shy, unsure of what to say.

"Well, what about you? Why are you here?" Han questions, attempting to defend himself.

"Well, I own this bar, actually all the branches in this side of korea. It's difficult for me to be present everywhere, so I've appointed someone to manage each location. Jake, as you know, looks after this club." Minho explains calmly.

"Oh, I see. So, why did you request a private session with me?" Han asks, with a worry in his voice and his cheeks turn red.

"I didn't request one from you just for something. You ran off earlier, and I wanted to discuss that you are fired from working here. I don't allow students to work in places like this as it can affect their school lives and i've noticed your drowsiness in class" Minho begins before being abruptly interrupted by a panicked Han.

"W-What?! Why are you firing me?! I need this job to survive! Please, can't you make an exception? I'll do anything, even if it's not performing or private sessions. I'll be a cleaner or bartender, anything! Please don't fire me!" Han pleads frantically.

"Let me finish. I've found you a job elsewhere," Minho states firmly, irritated by the interruption.

"Where? What is it?" Han interrupts again, making Minho yell at Han Jisung.

"Do you ever shut up? Now, be quiet and let me speak," Minho snaps, pushing Han onto the sofa in the room. Han trembles in fear and remains silent.

"Now, as I was saying... You'll be working in my house as my personal toy, only for me. You'll also be living there, and don't worry, it's close to the school ," Minho explains with frustration.

"I'm not an object; I'm a person. I don't belong to anyone. Is there anything else I can do?" Han yells, annoyance mixed with anger evident in his tone.

"It's not a request; it's a demand. You'll work for me, or there will be consequences for you and those around you. Remember, I'm powerful, and I can make your life miserable at any moment if you provoke me," Minho threatens angrily, causing Han to fall silent in fear once again.

"Very well, now that's settled. Don't worry; you'll receive a salary ten times what you make here," Minho assures as he escorts Han to his car.

The journey is silent, with only basic exchanges like whether Han wants the heating on, which he declines, shivering in his work clothes. Minho notices Han's embarrassment and shivers and offers his jacket to him for warmth.

"Don't worry about your belongings in your dorm; I've arranged for someone to pack them," Minho adds.

Han thought maybe Felix will find him if someone went to their dorm.

The rest of the journey is filled with the sounds of their breathing, the car, and the streets outside. Han mentally tracks their route, searching for an opportunity to escape, unwilling to be used. Despite working in a club, he's still a virgin and wishes to save himself for someone special, feeling objectified and scared at the thought of what might happen to him, especially after witnessing Minho's violent yelling and threats, who knows what else he can do.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter!
I will see you next week!