Chapter 5

Han felt embarrassed after falling on top of Minho.

"Well, at least I can say you fell for me... quite literally," Minho chuckled at his joke.

Han remained speechless but hurriedly disentangled himself from Minho, hoping to hide his embarrassment. Fortunately, his towel remained wrapped around his waist until Minho playfully removed it, prompting Han to quickly cover himself up.

"Give me back my towel." Han demands.

Minho just teases Han by taunting Han with the towel in the air.

"Nu uh..." Minho teases.

Han started to feel annoyed with the teasing and decided to storm out only covering his front.

Minho does a sneaky slap on Han's ass only causing Han to feel embarrassed, his cheeks burning with humiliation. Without a second thought, he bolted to the closet, to change into another outfit.

Rifling through the closet, Han's hands trembled slightly as he searched for a new outfit, his mind still reeling from the embarrassing encounter with Minho. He thought to be more cautious in the future.

Han's Outfit:

As Han went the stairs, his mind still thinking about this morning's embarrassing events, he was greeted with an unexpected sight: Felix, his best friend, sitting at the breakfast table

As Han went the stairs, his mind still thinking about this morning's embarrassing events, he was greeted with an unexpected sight: Felix, his best friend, sitting at the breakfast table. Instantly, a surge of emotions swept through him, leaving him feeling unsettled and betrayed and angry.

"Good morning, Han!" Felix greeted cheerfully from the table, oblivious to the tension in the air.

Han's expression darkened as he confronted Felix, his voice tinged with disappointment. "You knew about this?" he questioned, his tone heavy with sadness.

Felix pleaded innocence, his expression carefully neutral. "What do you mean?" he asked, playing dumb.

Han's frustration boiled over as he laid bare his feelings. "That you were involved in my abduction, and now I'm stuck in this nightmare," he accused.

Han suddenly felt a hand creep onto his shoulder from behind, sending a shiver down his spine. "It wasn't kidnapping," Minho's voice interjected, his tone surprisingly calm. "You came here willingly, don't you remember?"

Han's eyes flashed with fury as he pushed away Minho's hand, his voice trembling with indignation. "You basically threatened me!" he yelled, his frustration reaching its peak.

"He isn't wrong, Minho." Felix taking side with Han statement with a worry in his eyes.

"Alright, fair point. I may have taken you by force, but let's face it, you're mine now, Han," Minho declares as he forcefully pulls Han by his hair and settles him onto the kitchen table.

As Han finds himself surrounded by several other guys, he quickly learns their names: Bangchan, Changbin, Hyunjin, Seungmin, and Jeongin.

Han sat there listening to the conversations surrounding him scared to say a word and just eats his breakfast in silence with the anxious thoughts in his mind what will happen after breakfast, he was worried for what awaits him.