Girlfriend

Athena's Pov

“But you have to give it to him, he’s hilarious.”

“Your humor is fucked up, Thena. That's why you think everything is hilarious.” Tristan said, rolling his eyes.

“Did you read the next text? Don't lie to me now, that was really good.” I scowled. “Dude’s creative. Roses are red, the grass is green. I can't wait for you to turn eighteen. That's funny.”

“Well… atleast he's ready to wait till you’re older. He deserves the award for the least pedo on your list.” He continued going through his closet trying to find something to wear.

“You've become really negative, Tristan. He's twenty, that's so close to my age. Who do you want me to date? Guys younger than me? Then I'll be the pedo and I don't want that.”

He turns towards the camera again and shrugs. “You won't be if the guy's only a few months younger.”

“But every guy that's even a few days younger than me is sooooo dumb. I can’t get along with them. Of course you're an exemption cause you're my baby, I taught you how to be cool but you know everyone else sucks.” I huffed.

Tristan nods then turns back to his closet. “Ya right.” He said and grabs a black t-shirt —with graffiti on its back— holding it on his naked chest. “How's this one?” 

“You know I love black on you.” I smile at him with adoration.

“That's why half of my wardrobe is black.” He mumbles, throwing the t-shirt over his head.

“You look really hot in this. Black t-shirt, pretty skin, freshly showered —I swear I can smell you through the screen— wet hair, a towel around your waist and such kissable lips, go pick up some girls, man!” I cheered.

“I will when you stop taking up all my time. Give me some space.” He said fake glaring at me.

“Oh my God! Are you suggesting we break up?” I gasped.

“Yes. And I want break-up sex.” He points out.

“Fair enough. Let's schedule.” I agree instantly.

A thoughtful look takes up his face. “First day after you're back?”

“Works for me. But no false leads, okay? If you promise, I'm taking your virgin by hook or by crook. You can't back off.”

He raised his hands up in surrender. “I'm all yours, madame.” He said in an Italian accent.

I chuckled but fell silent when I heard some noise. Since I'm in the room next to the driveway, I know a car has just pulled up to the mansion.

“What happened?” Tristan asked.

“I think one of the two is home early today, I have to go check it out.”

“Thena, don't argue with them again. They're not worth it.” He advised.

“I won't.” I said and cut the call after declaring how much I love him.

I've been avoiding the trio for three days now since Zephyr rubbed it in my face how they all abandoned me. I've realized that there's no point in annoying them. Sure it does make me happy but then their words take away any pleasure I feel.

As I make my way to the entrance of the mansion, I spot Eric there. I walk towards him but halt when I see a beautiful woman step inside.

She was the exact impersonation of the classy girl men empty out their pockets for. Who’s so confident of herself and doesn't care what anyone thinks of her. She looks like someone I want to be.