CHAPTER 2

-After 2 Weeks-

NOLAN's POV

"Have you heard?" 

"Heard what?"

"An alpha died, and the body has not founded yet"...."Who's that alpha?"...''He worked in one of the factories"....''Did he had any family member?''......''I don't know about that''. 

I heard people taking about mike I felt relief that they didn't find the body yet...It's been 2 weeks science I killed someone...I never thought that I would kill anyone in my life even right now I think about it I feel goosebumps. When I killed mike, I was frizzed for a moment didn't knew what to do. Being brave I took mike out of the house and buried him inside the forest...And the most wired thing no wolf smelled his sent...

The worst thing about me...I have changed lately my eyes turn red whenever I'm angry my wolf is the same but...its aggressive most of the time more likely he's gets angary really easily. My body also feel different then before its stronger than before and for stronger it doesn't mean really stronger like a superhero more like it can be compared to an alpha...

''THIS IS SO CONFUSING FOR LUNAR SAKE!'' I yelled then quickly shut up people looked at me weirdly great I just embarrass myself again. I quickly walked out of the place people still looking at me like I am a psycho I think I'm turning into...I take a deep breath.

Right now I'm trying to find a job to survive...I also lied about my rank I'm telling people that I'm an alpha thanks to my eyes all of a sudden turning red eyes the more thing my sent has changed it different i can't say what is the sent but it confuses other wolf it's like stronger when my sent was light as an omega ..my sent is stronger than before so people think me as an alpha and some alpha could be short heighted because of genetics so my height is not going to be a problem...

I have been staying in a homeless salter I got the premotion to stay their quickly because I of me being A FAKE ALPHA...if people knew that I was an omega it would had been heard to get a place to sleep and the big problem is my heat I don't know what to do about it...I has not come yet but when it will I don't know what I'm going to do...I don't even have money to bey a heat medicine to block my heat sent...

Life is so fucking fucked up! Why does the lunar goddess only see me to mess with me!? are there no other omegas in the world? and why always an omega? can't she also fuck up other wolfs life who has higher rank?? Seriously fuck my life! I wanted to swear or beat someone to realis my anger not thinking twice I started to kick the ground in anger and surely people will look at me again thinking I have gone mad.

And about the tattoo in my wrist, I don't know what the hell even that is?! I groaned in annoyance of thinking about everything that has been going. I walked away from the market and walked near the river I just want to relax and don't want to care about anything at all.

Some munities later I heard a hard splash voice from the water, when I looked towards the lake, I saw someone drawing...