CHAPTER - 5

I walk in the halls Clover who was Vincent's old bodyguard who is now send for searching that I still don't know what about "Alpha Vincent is a clam person if you get to know he doesn't like being annoyed I'm already warning you" he said to me I nodded at hi  he smiled I looked at his appearance he was pretty tall light skinned he had long black hair which were tied up big light blue eyes round face and thin lips his personality is chill and funny I will not lie he's handsome "Here we are meet the luna first" he said and opened the door for me "Your training might start from tomorrow" I smiled at him before entering the room.

Luna Cora sat on her chair and smiled at me "You must be Nolan..." she said "Yes luna" I bowed down at her "I would thank you so much to save my sons life" she said softly at me "Thank you for your kindness to give me this offer" I said although I'm not happy about this job because being a bodyguard means someone's life is in danger or my life will be in danger to but the most irritating thing is that all of people I have to be Vincent's bodyguard.

"Everything you need will be here okay? if you have any problem clover is there and the worker will also help you" she said I smiled "You will be given your room are anything you need" as she finished, she gets up walk towards me and puts her one hand on my shoulder "Again, thank you for saving my son" she smiled I smiled back at her.

"As I'm a little busy" she said removing her hand from my shoulder "I should be back in my work" she said I bow at her for the last time "Thank you luna'' I said and left the office clover waited outside for me as he sees me he smiles "You're going to have a privet room take this as a gift from the luna" he says and I felt rifle hearing that "Ugh...I'm jealous of you man you got a room by yourself" he said putting his hand around my shoulder I laugh feeling awaked I am safe thank you moon godess thank you did something good in my life for once!

I walked towards my room with clover when I bumped into someone "Watch you're going newbie" he said annoyed What a prick "Amir stop with your nonsenses" Clover said at the alpha who shouted at me Amir rolled his eyes at glared at me and clover "Watch your fucking Toung" he said and left WTF is his problem? I scoffed at the behavior "Sorry about Amir" Clover says "He is like this, and his group Better stay away from them" he says and chuckled.

"So, this is your room" he says if you have any problem, you can ask me" he said and opens the door "Your uniform is inside the clouts" he says and sits on the sofa I looked around the room it's too much for a bodyguard this room was much better than my old room.

"I should go now" Clover said getting up he nods at me before leaving the room I smiled for the last time before the door shuts, I let myself fall on the bed by back resting on the soft mattress it's soft unlike my old bed "I'm going to regret this..." I said to myself.

I got up from the bed walked towards the closet and opened it the uniform was not ugly but was not also beautiful I removed my cloths and wore the uniform it fit me perfectly. I fixed my hair and started fixing the dark blue uniform with golden out Niles from in the waist and sleeves at the end the black long color was covering the neck a blue broach rearresting a pack guard.

The black souse matches the dark uniform which had dark Marrone from the inside of the coat some knock at my door I walked towards the door and open it clover smiles "The uniform fits you perfectly" he says, "I will not lie you look beautiful in it" he says chuckling softly I gave him a smile trying not to show that I am embarrassed "Thank you" I said he stopped laughing and looked at me top to bottom.

 "Are you sure you're an alpha? your too beautiful to be one" he says I laughed awkwardly Hay...I'm sure that I'm not an alpha "Yes, I am sure an alpha." I said betting my tong from the inside because I just want to scream like a crazy person yelling that I am an omega.

"Why? Alpha are also beautiful" I said "Yes they can be but your face is perfect just like omega, omegas are beautiful doesn't matter how their body is like or how their face is like their just beautiful" he says.

"Haha...anyway Alpha Vincent is calling you." Just after hearing that my smile drops What does that guy wants now?  "Why?" I asked which is stupid to ask I'm his guard now of cores he needs me to do whatever he has to do "He's in his bedroom right now he will go out the pack house to the library he needs his guard with him" he says the hell I don't even know how to guard someone!

Clover sees the Panick in my face he thinks before speaking. "You be trained tomorrow as everyone is busy today, I will be the one or some else will train you don't worry you can do it" he said giving me a Thums up.

 I nodded slowly at him "I think I should go then" I said he nodded "Follow me" he said I followed him as we walked to a place where other pack guards were resting, chatting or eating with each other their eyes land on me. I noticed that they are wearing a golden broch.

"What's with the broch?" I asked "Oh, the golden broch is saying old just like me it shows how long a guard have worked for you it's the blue one as your new here and I have the golden broach because I have work here for 2 years now when you will work here for almost a year you will be given the golden broach" he finishes. 

"Are there any other people working here? rather than alphas?" I ask because I have smelled only alphas here their sent are strong no one was releasing their pheromones but if they did, I'm sure I'll pass out because of it "No Omegas and Betas also work here" he said. Betas could be one of the guards or other Workes the omegas must be the servants and maid or the cooks. 

Clover stops to a big white door "This is his room "he said looking at me before knocking at the door there was a low voice of some saying 'You may come' clover opened the door and I follow him inside Vincent was sitting on the chair with a dark colored book in his hands he sees clover than me gets up from the chair and close the book he was reading.

"Alpha Vincent he is your guard Nolan" clover says bowing down as clover was bowing, he looked at me as he was trying to say something I rase my eyebrow at until I relished what he was trying to say I also have to bow down

"You may leave Clover" Vincent says clover nods at him before walking out of the room he whispers to me good luck and gets out of the room I took a deep breath before facing Vincent who was looking at me it was like his light brown eyes were locked on me for a long time as I look at him, he's beautiful he has bleach blonde hair light brown eyes in deepset-up eyes he has light skin tone with light freckles on the nose and cheeks which were hard to notice he had sharp jawline which shaped like diamond he was tall and well-shaped body "Are you done looking?" he asked making me back on earth Wtf I was thinking!? "Y-yes" I said.

"No need to act You didn't act respectful to me Eiler" he says before smiling "I saved your life if I knew you have this kind of personality, I wouldn't have Safed you" I said crossing my arms Why my attitude is like this all of a Sarden? I don't like people mocking me when I am used to it my whole life.