Chapter 10❤️

𝐐𝐨𝐭𝐝

"𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕒𝕤 '𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘', 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕥" by - GodDreads

My 𝑒𝑥𝑎𝑚𝑠 are finally over guys!!

It was finally the day of sidneet going to Goa but sid told Avu they would only be going for three days as in 5 days would be their wedding.

NOTE!: 𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝟛 𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣...

Continue..
It was the morning that Sidneet were supposed to leave for Goa! They were just checking if they finished packing everything..

Sid: Avu sab packing ho gayi kya hame flight pakdni hai hame late ho rha hai.
Avu: ha Sid ho gaya aa rhi hoon
Sid and Avu then took the blessings of Vibha aunty, Vaish di, and Abhi dada.
Va: Tik se jao beta
Sid/Avu: ha mom/aunty.

They then left for the airport.
And checked in and left for the flight.
Then after 1 hour 13 minutes they reached their destination..
After words they went in the hotel and checked in.

𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 ℍ𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕝-

Avu: Sid hamara hotel kitna sundar hai na!Sid: Ha Avu aur sirf tumhare liye maine 5 star hotel book Kiya hai

Sid: Ha Avu aur sirf tumhare liye maine 5 star hotel book Kiya hai.
Avu: Omg thank u Sid! I love you
Sid: always welcome my love! I love you too Avu
Avu then hugged Sid and kissed him which was unexpected from her to do. He was shocked but at the same time he blushed

So basically they are staying for 2 days only.

Day 1.
Sid and Avu had breakfast as they didn't at home.

Their Breakfast

After having breakfastSid: Avu now we are going to the most beautiful place in Goa

Sid: Avu now we are going to the most beautiful place in Goa.
Avu: ok wow but where?
Sid: we are going to Candolim beach.
Avu: omg Sid that is one of my biggest dreams to go to!!
Sid: I know Avu and that is why we are going there!!

Sid had taken a car for rent ofc.
In the car..
Sid opened the door for Avu to sit in.
Sid: Here u go Avneet.♡♡
Avu: thanks Siddharth♡

Meanwhile..
Sid then sat on his side of the seat.
Then he started to drive the car. While suddenly he glanced at Avu who was looking out of the window and smiling. Her one hand was on her face cupping it while other one was on her lap. Sid saw her and smiled. Then he quickly moved his hand on her lap where her hand was while focusing to drive he held her hand making Avu flinch and look at him. he then interwined his hand with hers and took it near his lips while Avu's eyes where just fixed on their hands. He took their hands near his lips and kissed her hands.
Avu was hell shocked!
But she smiled seeing that he kissed her hands. And then that's how they continued the ride.
They then finally reached Candolim beach.

Candolim Beach

After seeing it Avu was amazed

Avu:.........
Sid: before I say anything I know loved it and are very happy! And of course all thanks to the ''SIDDHARTH NIGAM"!!
A

vu and Sid both chuckled.
Avu: par wakai mr. Siddharth Nigam tumhe manna padega.
Sid(while scratching his neck): ha ha thanks. Ab bohot taref waref ho gayi now lets walk around the beach.
Avu: ok
They both smiled at each other and started walking on the beach.
They both were holding hands and walking..

Thanks for reading!!
I hope you all enjoyed i love you all so much stay tuned for chapter 11. And yes this is none another than me ^•Alette•^ signing off!

 And yes this is none another than me ^•Alette•^ signing off!