Chapter 14❤️

Qotd-

"𝔻𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤, 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥!".

Hiii Guys welcome back to chapter no. 14..

Marriage...
Sidneet were getting ready, both of them.
Sid in a perfect cute sherwani in which he was looking hella handsome.
While Avu in a beautiful lehenga designed especially by Vibha aunty for her..
Their marriage outfit will be revealed later.

Avneets Pov:
Finally... finally... finally... I am gettin married to the love of my life! I can't believe it. Aaj ka din ham dono ke liye sabse special hone wala hai. I firstly cannot wait to see how Siddharth is going to look today as ofc he is getting ready especially for me😂😂
Well ya i really cannot wait to see Sid I'm sure he is gonna rock and look veryy veryy handsome like always but today a little bit better.
Mujhe abhi yaad hai ki ham dono ne pehli baar ek dusre se mile the. Aur aaj hamari shaadi hone wali hai. I am so excited!

EOP.

Sid was heading over to the mandap with his family followed by the baarat. Once reached he was waiting there for Avu.
That's when he saw Avu coming over to the venue with her family and friends accompanying her. Sid was mesmerized by her beauty. Avu was heading over to him he first winked at her while Avu Blushed. They both then hugged each other.

Guys Idk a lot about weddings so bear with me

Now it was time for the marriage they both sat in the mandap and the priest started to chant the mantras then after a while asked them to take the feras. Both sidneet looked at each other and smiled then they got up to to take the saath feras they also exchanged each others garlands.
After that the priest asked Sid to take the vermilion (sindoor) and apply it on Avu's forehead. And then he was asked to put the nuptial chain (mangalsutra) around Avu's neck.

Priest: vivaah sampaan hua.

Everyone hooted towards sidneet.
Their wedding outfit:

Thanks for reading! Next chpt is grih pravesh

I hope you all enjoyed todays chapter. See u all directly in chapter 15 now! Until then this is me ^•Alette•^ signing off!<3