Part 7

Yoongi pov

After a hot session, we lay on the bed when my phone started ringing. I picked it

"Hello?"It was JK

"Hello hyung where are you?"

"Why?"

"Hyung that bastard ran from the police"

"WHAT?" I shouted when the baby looked at me.

"What happened?" He asked me

"Nothing baby now I need to go I will come later" I kiss his forehead and wear my clothes

"I'm coming in 2 minutes wait is everything ready?"

"Yes hyung" I cut the call when baby asked me something which made me shocked.

"I wanna come with you"

"What? But..."

"Plz Daddy I will be a good boy plz.." Now how I will say No? I agreed with him and then we went to find that bastard.
_______________________________
Jimin pov

"By the who is that person?"I asked because I was confused

"Biggest businessman who took money from me now he is not giving me back," He said. What does he mean? Does that mean he is mafia?

"Means you are mafia?" He nods. What the fuck is my dream. My dream is coming true.

"You mafia? Why don't you tell me before?"I asked

"I never tell anything about myself to anyone" That's true I don't know about him.

"But you can tell me or not?" He looks at me and smiles. What does it mean? I was in my thoughts when he stopped the car where all the cars were already waiting.

"Where is he JK?" He said Tae's BF. To be honest I don't know his name.  Now I know his name is JK.

"Yes hyung" JK brought one man who already had some wounds.

"How dare you run from my place" Fuck his dark voice is just amazing. I like it, daddy. My thoughts broke when he started shouting for his life

"Fuck you bish can't you stay silent" angrily I asked him

"Plz..Plz leave me" he was begging in front of him but no use. My eyes were fixed on my daddy who was looking hot. But his voice.

"His voice is annoying" I took the gun from JK and put it in his mouth.

"One word and your death" My voice was so different.

"Calm down baby"

"What calms me down because of him I can't concentrate on your d*ck he coming in the middle"Everyone was shocked they were like is he serious?

"You can have it later"

"No,"

"Plz leave me" this bish..I shoot in his mouth and then on his body.JK look at his hyung who nods to him.

"Throw him in front of a lion"

"Do as he says" He said to JK
And he nodded and he left with that man.

"Everyone leave now," he said and all left. He came to me and held my waist.

"I hate that man he annoys me" He holds my cheeks.

"Control baby, why this much anger?" I look other side

"It's ok you wanna know about me?" I look at him and nod

"Sit in the car" He left me and sat in the car. What he wanna tell me? I sat in the car

"Now tell me if you not then" I pick up the gun sit on his lap and point the gun at him.