Chapter 3 - Acceptance into UA!

It has now been about a week since the UA Entrance Exams as Yuko was currently at home, busy doing her usual exercise routine. She is currently in the living room, lifting a one handed dumbbell while studying at the same time. Today was one of the days where she had to study, though it didn't stop her from exercising to some capacity. 

While studying, she was mostly remembering what happened through the past week. While she essentially is sure that she possibly past the Entrance Exam, she isn't fully sure on how well she did. She wasn't exactly aiming at the top per say, but she wouldn't mind possibly in the top ten. She knows she's strong, but is the amount of Villain Points she earned enough to actually get in?

She heard from her Uncle that only forty students will be accepted in and they will be selected and sorted based on their performance. Twenty in Class 1A and twenty in Class 1B. A bit of a stretch to follow off of, but if she were to take a guess, out of the two classes, she might end up in 1A for a reason or two.

First reason could be because of the fact that Aizawa is her caretaker and has been raising her for a while. She was always surprised that he can somehow handle her without even complaining so much. He might be one of the only people who can keep her in line, so it would make sense.

The second reason could be that Aizawa might expect a lot from her considering that she doesn't want to disappoint her Uncle at all. He raised her for a while and she wants to show her appreciation in someway without being a thorn in his side. 

Yet one thing she did ask her Uncle about was that green haired boy, mainly his name. Apparently the boy's name was Izuku Midoriya. She will admit, he was quite brave, considering that she could tell it was like a life or death situation for the boy with his strange but yet powerful Quirk. She couldn't image the Quirk in her head as she still remembered the feeling the power emanated from the boy.

It felt like it was stuck within the centre of his chest, only to build up and pile onto each other to only release in one go. Like as if the energy within his own body expanded in one spot instead of his whole body. It was still so weird that she could sense things like that, possibly due to what she believes to be part of her Quirk, but it would be rude to probably just go up to him and ask him about his Quirk's machinations.

His Quirk did seem similar to that of a form of control, like as if his body is unable to properly control the output while it is consistently filled to the brim with water. It's a weird analogy, but it's mainly just a theory from her perspective. 

Her train of thought then came to an end when she heard the front door, making her turn her head and see Aizawa had returned home.

Yuko: "Oh Uncle Zawa! How did that meeting go?"

Aizawa: "Simple and boring. Also, take this."

He then gives her a letter when he walked up to her. She was curious about it as she took the letter. She blinked a few times in confusion.

Yuko: "Umm... Uncle Zawa, what is this?"

Aizawa: "Just open it."

She did exactly that as she saw a strange circular disk alongside a letter. She put the letter down to the side as she looked at the strange disk she was holding, though Aizawa simply grabbed it, putting it on the desk as he pressed the button. He clearly didn't want to spend so many minutes trying to teach her the fundamentals of their newest technology when it comes to recorded projections.

Soon enough, a projection then popped up as Yuko was surprised, her tail swaying about in curiosity. She had stars in her eyes as she saw a Hero she technically admired ever since she was little, the one and only Number One Hero of Japan, but possibly the Number One Hero of the world at this point. He had his usual muscular physique as he was wearing a yellow business suit, which somehow fit him perfectly although being quite tight at the same time.