Everything's Changed

April 2023

Met Gala 2023 Theme and rumored guest list.

Honoring World Famous Fashion Designer Timothée Laurent. Laurent passed merely 8 months ago due to pancreatic cancer. It was a tragic loss that hurt many in the industry. Anna Wintour herself changed the theme to honor Laurent.

Guest list-
Blake Lively
Lana Del Rey
Taylor Swift
Aster Laurent
Rihanna
Margot Robbie
Kim Kardashion
Kris Jenner
Robert Pattinson
Doja cat
Gigi Hadid
Karlie Kloss
Cara Delevingne
Noelle Violet

Taylor's pov

I'm in Kansas City, Missouri for the two shows I'm doing. Speak Now (my version) is out tomorrow and I'm also premiering a new music video for one of the vault tracks called I Can See You. I'm super pumped about it and not just about being able to call Speak Now mine again. I love seeing my fans appreciate my music as much as I do. Especially the rereleases, they treat them just like a brand new album.

There's rumors that I'll be attending the Met Gala this year, which makes absolutely no sense. I'm in the middle of a world tour. I also wasn't invited. I can't be upset about that considering my horrific outfit I wore to the 2016 met gala.

It was also the night I met Joe. We haven't spoken since February and it's been rough. Being with a person for six years and then them not being there anymore is hard. I tried to move on, I rebounded but that is something I don't want to acknowledge ever again. My emotions are basically nonexistent. It's almost like I can't feel anything. I mean I do; I always smile at the videos on TikTok of cats doing funny stuff.

The Eras Tour has almost been therapy for me. I'm forced to sing songs that I wrote when I was happy, and I can't even fucking remember the last time I was really happy.

...

Willow's pov

"Why am I even invited?" I ask my brother. I tagged along with him and Jack at the studio because I had nothing better to do. "Probably because your dad's the fucking theme" Noelle, Aster's girlfriend, says in her normal confident voice. Noelle is the definition of a bimbo. She's really smart but she's also fucking stupid at the same time. "She has a point" Jack says while spinning around in his chair.

"Are you really agreeing with Noelle?" I ask, my voice full of confusion and concern. "Yes I am, what are you going to do about it?" He asks, trying to be antagonizing but all he's doing is being annoying.

...

"What are you doing for your birthday Ass?" I ask my brother, taking a swig of my beer. "I don't know yet" he tells me. "Let me know when you figure it out" I tell him, picking at my food. "Eat" Aster says sternly while pointing his fork at me. "I am" I say, taking a bite of my mac and cheese hesitantly.

"I was thinking of having a little party" Jack says, "For why" Noelle says "Fun" Jack says, like it was obvious. "Define little" Aster says, "Like my close friends" he tells us while flaring his arms in the air. "And who would that be?" Noelle asks. "You guys, Taylor- "SWIFT?" Noelle screams. "Yeah, let me finish. Okay so Lizzy, Tay normally brings Blake to everything, which I personally love because it's fucking Blake Lively, Margret obv, and probably like Selena and her boyfriend" he says as we look at him in shock. "Oh and Renée" he adds.