death :3

Husker: alcohol poisoning. its pretty clear why

Charlie: if she were a sinner I think she would have died from old age. her design dosnt have any hints to if she was a sinner to how she would have died.

angel dust: its clear from drug overdose. he is named after a drug

nifty: a lobotomy. She clearly had something done to her brain. I also like to think she was kinda a love obsessed and maybe tried to alter her appearance for a man which is why she's so childish and short for a 22 year old. ORR she was was possibly a maid for the place were mimzy worked and (this is just a Hc) was treated badly and got the name bug and pest which is why she hates them sm. 

Alastor: ik he died bc he got shot but I think it would be pretty cool if he liked died from messing around with more modern tech which a reason he hates it sm. 

sir pentious: sir pentious def died from one of his inventions malfunctioning. or a snake bite but thats unlikely I think.  he got a steampunk vibe going on a snakes dont seem relevant. 

cheri: she prob died from a similar reason as pentious which was maybe one of her bombs going off by mistake when making them which. which I like the idea of bc maybe once it blew up causing her to loose a eye which is why she has one.

vaggie: su!cide. this is mainly bc I really interested by that topic and one some old official art of vaggie she was next to a rope so I still stand by that death type for her.

mimzy: she def died by some goons. tho nothing really represents how she died in her appearance or name

hellvua boss:

blitz: guns

millie: a bar fight or somethin 

stolas: suicide tbh..

Stella: murdered 

fizz: burned alive

loona: killed by dogs (im saying that bc of her appearance)

versoika: a weird stalker...

overlords:

Camilla: being strangled. idk I just had the feeling bc look at her hands. they are massive so I thought maybe if she was choked we would be back with massive hands.

Rosie: oh my god I love Rosie theorys. so I think she possibly died from eating a person and got food poisoned. (something real quick I dont like the idea of all the canibals being hell born. I think it would be cool if once a canibal sinner died Rosie offered them a place to stay which was canbial town. ) anyway so I think choking on a bone is prob a pretty good theory to how she died bc she also appears to have a long neck so maybe thats where the bone got stuck or something. 

vox: a giant flatscreen tv fell on him and made him a pancake. 

velvette: velvette im not sure. she has 0 hints on appearance or name to how she died so ill go with possibly a crazy stalker. it seems logical enough since she's famous so ill also assume she was famous if she was alive. or maybe something dessert related since she kinda looked like a red velvette cake. so maybe a allergic reaction to a food review??

zestial: hes the oldest so ill assume he died from a snake bite since once ppl in the olden days got them (which apparently is more common then I thought) they kinda just died. 

I forgot her name but giant Dino lady: I mean the correct theory would be a astroid but im thinking alcohol poisoning just like husk. I think it would be funny if she had to many drinks and got alcohol poisoning (fireball drink)

Valentino: aids. no doubt.

that weird blue skull guy: he was prob burned to death. 

sins:

mamon: obesity 

bee: I feel she died from a allergic reaction. idk why 

Asmodeus: aids..

hevan:

Molly: I feel she didnt die from old age but from something like big. like maybe gunshots. 

Emily: old age 100%

sera: she would have prob sacrificed herself for Emilys sake

lute: old age

will be added on when more characters are introduced ^^