FIRST DATE 💓💜

Next morning ...

Yn was doing her yoga in her rooms balcony... ( in jimin's house )

When suddenly her phone rings

She pics up her phone with big smile on her face after seeing caller's name on phone screen....

Yn:- how come my oppa got time to call her princess in the morning...??

J-HOPE:- Are you saying that I don't spend enough time with you...?? Huh..!! My baby Bear 🐻...??

Yn:- it's not about spending time together oppa...!! It's about thinking for that person & imideatly calling that person... you didn't even massage me yesterday opaa.....!!

J-HOPE:- yn baby I know i should have called you right away after you completed your meeting with him... but I got stuck on something very important... so i called Jimin afterwards because I figured out that my sleeping beauty must be dreaming about her chocolate & cakes 🎂 🥮 🍥 🥞 🧁 & ice-cream... very peacefully...!! And guess what I want you to come at my office as soon as possible...!!

Yn:- ohhhhh...!! Oppaaaa.... you know me the best.... sarangheyoo......!! You want me to come there...!! But whay...?? Did something happened oppa...??

J-HOPE:- Ani...!! My little koala.. nothing happened. I just wanted to make sure that you blow out everyone's mind & especially that mafia guy mind... with your beauty & charm...

Yn:- what do you mean by that oppa...!! I didn't understand a single word of it... what are you trying to imply...??

J-HOPE:- ohhh... my pabo...!! Today is your first date... you must be rocking your look with your dangerous charms & charisma..!! That person should also be able to feel that you are perfectly giving your efforts to fulfill your promise... you gottaaaa make them speechless babe...!!

Yn:- oppa... make it clear what you are trying to say...??

J-HOPE:- My little baby panda...!! You gottaaa have a best outfit & hairstyle... and for makeup... light one will do enough because you are already pretty without it.

Yn:- I do have clothes for date & for hairstyle I will manage it by myself I guess.. I don't need any help about it...!!

J-HOPE:- you say you have a clothes for date huh...?? What is it...!! A BAGGY JEANS & A VERY LONG AND LOOSE T - SHIRT...??
Are you kidding me girl... you gottaaa be like a barbie thier not some kind of TOMBOY...!! I am not listening any further bulshit from you... you are coming with me for shopping & other things & that's final...!! I amm waiting for my baby very desperately...!! See you soon love...!! Sarangheyoo...!