CHAPTER - 06 THE END

I was so desperate about her that she ended up joining the same college as me. And again, her presence around me brings back the joy in me. It's like the happiness and excitement we get while returning to our home town after a long gap. It's like the taste of spicy aavakaya pickle and the chill we get while eating it.

In simple, it's a lot of happiness which is equal to the number of stars in the galaxy.

 I started from the scratch, I again and again tried to talk with her. Just to get a hi from her I waited so much of time figuring what to talk if she comes with me but none of the thoughts are implemented practically as she doesn't stop with me to talk. Even if there were nothing to talk about, I just want to sit with her in silence, why do we humans always need to talk? I want to give a chance to silence to talk while we look into each other.Mostly, my efforts got wasted and it's not her fault again because she clearly mentioned that she won't care for me no matter what I do but its me loving her right so I have to do whatever it takes to be with her even if everything is useless at the end. I proposed her again and I tried to convince her for marriage with me but it's useless she doesn't have any interest on either of them. I don't know what to do to convince her, it has to happen within herself. Who am I to judge her and convince her, the only thing that I allowed to do was love her unconditionally. If she says I'll forget her within a period of time, I want to show her that I won't forgot her because forgetting about her means killing my own self.

After all this troubles and hurdles and love, I finally decided to stop talking about my love with her. Understanding it or not understanding it was her choice and her wish, it's her life. Maybe she's expecting a love like her father, like her brother or like her mother. I'm not sure I can compete with them because they are with her from her childhood but I joined in this race 3 years ago but I'll try to love her like their parents do even more unconditionally without expecting anything in return from her. In this 16 process, I'll be the person who is going to be hurt, it will hurt like hell. Everything in this world will hurt you eventually but we have to choose something worth suffering for and I chose mine, It's her.

 My life is intertwined with her, her hi makes me happy, her bye makes me sad, her success makes me proud, her smile makes me worth living for, her dull face makes me to go against this world.

 If I was the moon, she'll be my sun that helps me to glow. 

If I was a plant, she'll be the carbon dioxide.If I was the human, she'll be my oxygen.

I'm in love with all her mails, her complicated theories, her thoughts, her presence, her voice, her eyes, her small nose, her pink harry potter glasses or black glasses, what not with her whole presence. She's not a perfect girl even she has her own flaws but I don't care I just love everything about her. 

One time she said that I will regret after a time because of my desperation towards her. Why would I regret about being desperate for something that is as equally important as my own life? If she's not there in my life I may struck in the first step of starting my life journey.

Though we are miles apart, she is the most special person in my life and I wanted to let her know that I'll be there for her always.

With her, I can win the entire world. 

Without her, I'm nothing but a mess. 

People meet people but only a few can be remembered till the end.

She may claim she haven't done anything nicer for me but is there anything nicer or any great honour she can show me than simply being with me and allowing me to sit beside her?

No !

She may not be the prettiest girl I've ever seen and talk to, there are many others but the others are just words while she is the poetry. 

She's the poem that people love to read, the art that people love to know more about, the girl that worth sacrifice my life for. 

There may a number of stars in the sky but I'll only love the moon till death.

 You are my Moon Moulika.