CANADA X FEM. READER

You were accustomed to spending the night at your boyfriends parents house, it was casual and his parents loved you. You two were only visiting for the weekend.

That being said, you and Canada were both hanging downstairs in the basement. His brothers were upstairs, a clear tell by their loud footsteps.

You were cuddled up against Canadas side while watching T.V. His arm around your shoulders while you leaned on him comfortably. You both were laughing and making jokes about the littlest things.

Although, you two have been dating for a while, you both rarely kissed. Either it wasn't the right moment or you both were surrounded by other people.

With the video coming to a end, you turned your head to Canada, smiling slightly. Feeling your stare, he too turned to gaze into your eyes.

"What?" You said laughing, "nothing.." you could feel yourself start to get braver. This was your chance, no one but you two were around. You both continued to stare into each others eyes, before you both leaned in.

Your mind was focused on only him, and you ran your fingers through his hair. You rolled over so you were on top, saddling his hips. You both pulled apart, "is this okay?" You ask, a blush coating your face. "Of course," He never failed to make you flustered. You leaned into him again, loosing the tension in both your bodies. You felt his tougue lightly poke at your lips and you opened your mouth to let his tongue enter yours.

You could feel him smile into the kiss and he grabbed your hips.

This continued for a while, the makeout session getting more steamy the longer it lasted. He slowly pulled away, "are you sure you want to do this?" He asked, you nodded. "Use your words, baby," biting your lip, "yes, I do want this... I want you." He grinned, "that's all I needed to hear," he kissed you again, "just tell me when it gets too much for you, okay?"

"Okay," you responded, giving into the pleasure and built up lust he made you feel. You could feel him underneath his clothes, and a smile crept up on your lips. "Hard?" You whispered. "Only for you, baby"

You started to get more touchy, and eventually his shirt came off. You touched his shoulders down to his chest, and he slowly crept his hands up your shirt to your bra. "May I?"

"You may," he nodded and unclipped your bra, some struggling at first but he eventually did it. You slid it off your shoulders and pulled it out from under your shirt, tossing it carelessly aside. "Fuck, your beautiful" he whispered against your neck, sucking and kissing it gently.

You closed your eyes in bliss, grinding against him to hear him groan under his breath. "You're such a little tease," he chuckled. "Well, do something about it." He stopped his treatment on your neck, proud of the hickeys left behind.

"I will."

He flipped you over so he was on top, earning a sound of surprise from you. He kissed you again, hands going under your shirt to grope your breasts. His touch was gentle, almost as if he was afraid of hurting you. Which he could accidentally do, seeing as his physical strength is much more then the average man.

With one hand playing with his hair, the other slid down his torso, down to his pants. You palmed his hard on, feeling yourself get more turned on.

You heard footsteps come down the stairs, but you didn't really care who saw. Nor did you want to stop.

Canada either didn't care or didn't hear, because he too also continued.

It wasn't until the lights flickered on that, Canada jumped up, finding a shocked American staring at you both. You pulled your hands off Canada, waving a hello to America.

"Nope." America shut off the lights and turned on his heel. Dashing up the stairs.

Canada turned back to you, "sorry, about that." You smiled awkwardly, "it's fine," you bit your lip, "do you want to continue?"

"Hell yes,"