YANDERE! FINLAND × TSUDERE! READER

Requested By: 22nd_state

In a quaint, remote village nestled deep within Finland's serene landscape, Y/N found themselves unexpectedly embroiled in a whirlwind of peculiar events

In a quaint, remote village nestled deep within Finland's serene landscape, Y/N found themselves unexpectedly embroiled in a whirlwind of peculiar events. As a spirited tsundere with a penchant for sarcasm and a guarded heart, Y/N had always kept others at arm's length, preferring solitude over unnecessary drama.

Little did Y/N know that their upcoming visit to Finland would turn their life upside down. It all started innocently enough with a fascination for Finnish culture and the allure of the Northern Lights. However, fate had a mischievous plan in store.

Upon arriving in the village, Y/N was greeted with cautious glances and hushed whispers from the locals, who seemed unusually wary yet oddly eager to introduce them to a mysterious recluse rumored to possess ancient magical powers. Ignoring the warning signs, Y/N reluctantly followed their hesitant guide through a dense forest, where they stumbled upon a secluded cabin hidden amidst the trees.

Before Y/N could voice their apprehension, the door swung open to reveal Finland himself, standing with a stern expression and piercing blue eyes that sent a chill down Y/N's spine.

"Ah, you're finally here," Finland declared, his voice firm and unwavering.

Y/N's sassy personality instincts kicked in immediately. "I wasn't expecting to be dragged into the middle of nowhere by overly cautious villagers," they retorted, crossing their arms defensively.

Finland's lips twitched with a hint of irritation before he composed himself with a forced smile. "Please, come in. I've prepared some traditional Finnish treats," he said curtly, gesturing for Y/N to enter the cabin.
Reluctantly, Y/N stepped inside, eyeing Finland warily as he busied himself with setting out an array of rustic pastries and strong, bitter coffee. Despite their reservations, Y/N couldn't deny the allure of Finland's meticulous hospitality and the intriguing air of mystery that surrounded him.

As they cautiously exchanged polite conversation over Karelian pastries and lingonberry juice, Finland's demeanor remained guarded yet strangely intense. He spoke little of himself but seemed oddly interested in Y/N's thoughts and opinions on various topics, especially those related to Finnish history and culture.
Y/N couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. "Are you always this... intense?" they asked bluntly, unable to mask their skepticism.

Finland's expression darkened imperceptibly for a moment before he regained his composure, his voice taking on a colder edge. "I have my reasons for being cautious," he replied cryptically, his eyes narrowing with a hint of suspicion.
Y/N's tsundere facade wavered for a moment, replaced by genuine curiosity. "Reasons? What do you mean?" they pressed, their interest piqued despite themselves.

Before Finland could respond, he closed the distance between them in a swift movement, his hand resting possessively on Y/N's shoulder. "There's something about you, Y/N," he murmured, his voice low and intense. "Since the moment I saw you, I've felt this... undeniable connection."
Y/N tensed under Finland's touch, their heart racing with a mixture of fear and fascination. "Finland, this is... too much," they stammered, trying to pull away but finding themselves rooted in place by his unwavering gaze.

Finland's grip tightened slightly, his eyes gleaming with an unsettling mix of desire and determination. "I can't explain it, but I know we're meant to be together," he continued, his voice gaining an edge of obsession. "You're the missing piece I've been searching for."

Y/N's breath caught in their throat, overwhelmed by the intensity of Finland's confession. "I-I don't know what to say," they managed to whisper, their mind racing with conflicting emotions.

Without warning, Finland leaned in closer, his lips brushing against Y/N's ear in a whisper. "Stay with me, Y/N. Let me show you the depths of my love," he pleaded, his voice thick with longing.

Caught between Finland's unwavering determination and the unsettling allure of his obsession, Y/N's resolve began to falter. They were torn between the desire to escape and the inexplicable pull of Finland's intense passion.

As the cabin filled with an oppressive silence, Y/N struggled to make sense of the whirlwind of emotions swirling inside them. In that moment, amidst the austere beauty of Finland's snowy landscapes, Y/N found themselves entangled in an enigmatic and unsettling romance with Finland, the obsessive recluse whose dark desires threatened to consume them whole.