back home

If memory serves me right ajax is childe's name and if he is a child then I am somewhere in the past before the start of the game!

Which means the twins are not here yet!
But how long till the story starts is the question... I know childe will fall into the abyss somehow.... hmmmm

What if ... I make sure he dosnt? Hehe maby the game will be more fun without him, sure I may rip a hole in the universe but am tenicaly already dead so might as well see what happens.

"So your the cryo archon daughter...." childe's looked at me in shock "we better get her to her majesty!"

"Not in this billzard... can't even see out the window unfortunately"

"Looks like she will be here till it passes"

I looks at the window to see its covered in snow and ice. The wind shook that hard it looks like the window would come right out of the wall.

"Is the girl staying?"

"Can we play a game?!"

"Kids go to bed it's 10 pm" childes mother looked at the three younger kids. I know one of then is Teucer but I don't recall the other two. Their mother quickly shooed them off to bed to gets some rest.

"Are they your siblings?" I asked ajax and he looked at me with a wide grin on his face " Yes Teucer, Anton, and Tonia! Love them to bits i love the although they can be a handfull, but that's family for you haha" ajax laughed to himself.

We talked for a bit and drank some hot chocolate before sleeping. The family felt bad for having me sleep on the couch but I didn't mind at all, it's actually realy soft and warm. I feel like they only want to treat me good because am pretty much royalty  but somthing tells me that they genuinely are this friendly.

It's been a few days now and this storm doesn't look like it's dying of anytime soon. The tsaritsa definitely knows am gone by know and is definitely going to be worried sick till am back home and am safe. I hope this storm gose away, as much fun as it has been learning about ajax's family and spending time with them. I miss my home realy badly.

"Hey bud.... your home sick now aren't you? Don't worry it won't last much long, about a day or two" the ginger boy handed me another cup of hot chocolate as I watched the snow storm from within the warmth "am just home sick is all.... hopefully its gonna go soon"

"I hope so" I took a small sip of the hot chocolate and sighed.... just two more days.

The two days flew faster then I thought. The first sight of daylight and ajax and his family quickly took me home. We walked to the gates of the Palace where two fatui soldiers are. As they recognised me one of them quickly ran inside while the other stayed "Thank you kindly for returning the child of the tsaritsa safely!" The gard saluted the family.

Didn't take long for my mother to come sprinting out the doors "MY CHILD!!"

"Mama!" Never thought I would miss this woman this much , I wonder if its the bond we have, "Oh my sweet little snezhinka your safe! Of thank you kindly my people.... thank you for taking care of them from that awful storm!" Tsaritsa picked me up and help me tight to her chest "How could I repay you?"

"No need to your majesty" they all quickly bow to cryo archon. The archon sighed but saw no need to give them somthing that they don't want. We waved good by as they walked back home.

"You.... are in deep tourble" tsaritsa's mood took a full 180 turn as she looked at me with sharp angry eye, sharp enough to cut through ice.

Well..... I should of seen this coming...

665 words

Short chapter this time lol