CHAPTER ONE - DESPERATE SURVIVAL

Synopsis: After having finally escaped Final Space, the Team Squad must find a desperate way to escape the clutches of Invictus when it winds up following them out....

____________________________________________________________

(SERIES RECAP)

____________________________________________________________

The episode opens with a POV of the camera slowly travelling through space. Suddenly, a booming voice soon echoes out from the darkness of space.

Bolo: "voice" Greetings, traveler. I see that you have come to the right place. Now, I suppose that you're trying to understand just what has been happening for the past couple events. Hence, I shall be the one to refresh your memory of these recent events. Come.

The camera finds itself being pulled through an extravagant lightfold sequence through the cosmos. Eventually, the camera finds itself pulled through the still-leaking breach of Final Space, and upon coming to a stop, the giant blue-colored figure of none other than Bolo slowly descends before them.

Bolo: Fear not, traveler. For whilst I may look monstrous like all the titans from this realm, I am truly benevolent. Now, just relax as I transfer your memory into mine so that you can witness everything that has been going on before your arrival.

The camera finds itself gradually sucked into Bolo's mindscape. Eventually, it comes to a stop before a giant floating cube within Bolo's mindscape, and it watches as the cube begins projecting holographic images from the first two seasons of "Final Space", as well as the third season of "Rewritten". An astronaut named Gary Goodspeed is first shown spending his sentence in the Galaxy One, and overtime gradually meeting the A.I. and robot on board the ship H.U.E., K.V.N. respectively, the mysterious alien creature Mooncake and the ventrexian bounty hunter Avocato.

Bolo: "narrating" Once a prisoner serving a five-year sentence for impersonating a member of the intergalactic organization known as the Infinity Guard, Gary Goodspeed wound up gradually meeting the most unlikely allies. Starting with an AI named H.U.E. and a robot named K.V.N, and eventually a ventrexian bounty hunter named Avocato, Gary wound up developing a close attachment towards the mysterious lifeform named Mooncake, whom unbeknownst to him, possesses a great power that a nefarious being by the name of the Lord Commander seeks to possess for his own purposes...

A tyrannical alien conqueror known as the Lord Commander is shown laughing evilly, as the image soon changes to Gary rescuing Infinity Guard member and love interest Quinn Ergon and bringing her into the Galaxy One. Their romance continues to develop through the flashbacks, as Bolo continues narrating.

Bolo: "narrating" Soon enough, the woman of Gary's dreams known as Quinn Ergon would soon wind up reentering Gary's life. Overtime, their dynamic slowly changed from partnership... to lovers.

Images of Avocato's son Little Cato, Quinn's partner in the Infinity Guard Tribore, Quinn's future alternate self Nightfall, and past enemies like the Infinity Guard soon project within the cube.

Bolo: "narrating" As more people like the son of Avocato, the soon-to-become leader of a local resistance, and Quinn's future alternate self got themselves caught up in the Team Squad's journey, they found themselves facing off against countless foes as they bravely tried to put a stop to Lord Commander's goals to unlock the breach of Final Space in order to harness its own power to become a titan. Sadly, it all ended in tragedy....

A montage of the Team Squad's failure ensues, showing footage of Avocato's death, Tribore and Little Cato finding themselves stranded elsewhere in space, the destruction of the Galaxy One, Mooncake being captured and having his power drained by the Lord Commander, the titan ultimately ignoring the Lord Commander, and dragging the Earth into Final Space, and finally Quinn sacrificing herself to close the breach. Gary sadly resigns himself to floating lifelessly in space until he is suddenly picked up by the Crimson Light.