one : a day in life.

THIRD PERSON PERSECTIVE

"MS. MONROE?" mrs. kim turned to her and smiled, "you are in groups with nadia patterson, how's that sound?"

"great, mrs. kim~."  imanique said, giving a 'thumbs up'. but was it really?

"great.." the females sighed out. apparently, both imanique and nadia can't stand each other.

"imaniq- bell rings. ms. monroe, could you do something for me?"

"yes, miss." she got up and walked her way to the teacher's desk.

"go to the teacher's launch and ask them for ms. seo, give her this envelope and collect something from her, she will know." she signaled the door, addressing imanique that she should get going.

she bowed and replied, "yes miss, have a wonderful day." she packed her bags and went on with her day, the quest still lingering in her mind.

IMANIQUE PERSECTIVE

"i'm not familiar with where I should go.. oh-" she turned and saw the sign above it in Korean.

'good gracious, imagine give i didn't learn english own my own? maybe i wouldn't know what the sign means.'

"guys, oh my grilled barbecue, tomato, bread with ice-cream, whipped cream with pumpkin pie and and apple juice finished at the side, anton is here!" i supposed, a hungry girl srceamed; before you knew it, everyone was yelling on top of thier lungs. 'why?'

i know anton but not personally, he is a top student this high school. he was the person that consistently kept putting me in second place. and he'd aways amaze me in doing so.

anton was that student who participated in everything and still came out with good grades. how did he do it? if I read a chapter from a story the night before school, my whole week is bothered, because my mind is on that one story.

how did he manage to be a swimmer and a cellist, and maintain a high average. it's not has if he gets an average of 75% to say, 'okay, he passed', but an 87% average?? really??

my school-stressed ass was trying hard, just to get an 86, but anton, who's visually busier than me, got higher than me? wow.

"come in before they eat you up." a teacher whispers to a male student and i then realized that I was also to be in the room.

I knocked on the door and they let me in. I saw the male from earlier and realized that it was the one and only anton lee.

he spoke softly, as if i was to touch the feathers of a bird resting next to me. he smiled warming as if i was willing for the sun to shine on the last day of snow.

"ms. monroe?" a teacher taunted, grabbing me into concentration.

"ah, yes.. miss.. umm." did i forget really? do you see what i mean when I wonder how anton did it? "mrs. seo?"

"You want mrs. seo?"

"no ma'am, I want to speak with ms. oh"

"okay, give me a minute." she says and walk onto the ether room.

I looked over to anton's figure to see him, exchanging glares at each other. I waved at him and smiled and waiting for ms. oh to return.

"hello? ah, imani!" ms. oh taunted.

"good morning miss oh, it's actually imanique not imani, she's my cousin." i started smiling.

"ah, i'm sorry imanique. is there something i can help you with?"

"ah, ne! ms kim gave me this envelope to-"

"ms. kim?"

"uhh.. y-yes miss." i stuttered.

"ms. or mrs?"

"mrs. kim."

"that's not for me, that's for miss seo."

'how is miss so sure? there are many mrs. kim's that attented to sm's academy.'

i gave miss the envelope and told her she was right, after she confirmed that miss (mrs. kim) had called her (ms. seo) earlier in the staff room.

as i turned around and was about to exit, i heard a teacher called my name.

"ms. monroe and mr. lee?"

"yes sir martin?" we both answered.

"oh, nevermind."

.
.

.

I'm so sleepy! Please vote!!