Chapter 1 Remembering the past

-backstory part 1-
There was a battle between Ophiuchus and the 12 zodiacs. Ophiuchus cursed Scorpio and stole his soul. The curse made Scorpio hurt his friends. Taurus got stabbed in her stomach. It was supposed to be her heart, but she dodged and got stabbed in her stomach instead. Scorpio felt so bad and he decided to leave in order to not hurt anybody else. Everyone didn't want him to go and tried to persuade Scorpio that he shouldn't leave. Scorpio refused and kept saying that the reason why Taurus got hurt was because of him. Scotpio left and got captured by Ophiuchus. He spent months training for something very important. The memories he made with the zodiacs are the only thing that keeps him from killing himself.

Warning- betrayal, depressing/sad moments

Aries's Pov
8 months and 3 days. 8 months and 3 days since he left. 8 months and 3 days since he had gone missing. We could have been friends. You didn't have to leave us! It was not your fault!

-flashback-

"I'm sorry."

"You don't have to do this."

"It's my fault."

"Don't leave me."

"......"

"If you leave, I will kill myself."

"Don't."

"Don't leave."

"It's too late."

"We can still save you."

"I lost my soul Aries."

"You're still alive."

"I hurted her."

"It's not your fault."

"I'm sorry."

"No! Wait!"

"Bye Aries."

"Scorpio...."

-flashback ends-

Tears ran down my face as I remembered the day he left. I miss him, we all do. The group isn't the same as before. I sighed and searched for his poster. Scorpio Scorpion. Age 17. Dark blue/Raven hair and forest green eyes. Everyone liked his kind nature. He was always kind and patient to everyone. I wish he didn't leave. It wasn't his fault Taurus got hurt. It was Ophiuchus's fault. He was the one who made Scorpio leave and he was the one who stole his soul. Scorpio did nothing wrong and he was the one who left and went missing. Why?

Cancer's Pov
I stared at my wall. The same wall I have been staring at for months. I was devastated since Scorpio went missing. I barely eat and sleep. Everyone tries to persuade me to eat and sleep, but I won't listen to them until I find Scorpio. My future husband-I meant my best friend went missing and I'm going to find him. I am constantly worried about Scorpio and how he is doing. What if he's sick? What if he's starving and homeless? Where could Scorpio be? "Hey Cancer." It was Pisces. Pisces was the one who took care of me after Scorpio left. He was there when I was sad and tired of everything. He consoled me and gave me snacks.

"Hey Pisces." "I brought you some snacks." "Thanks." "How are you doing?" "Not good. I want to see him." "We all do." "Where could he be?" "We'll find him. We'll bring him back." "How?" "We were-are his friends.We can find him." "Are we his friends? We let him leave. We should have stopped him." "Cancer....Scorpio wanted to leave. As friends, we we shouldn't hold him back." "So you're saying that Scorpio leaving was a good thing?" "No! I meant that we shouldn't control him. Hecan leave when he wants to." "So you wanted him to leave?" "No! I'm just saying that he has freedom. Everyone does." "Yeah yeah. Whatever." "Cancer...." "Forget it Pisces. Stop making excuses. You hate Scorpio, don't you?" "I don't hate him. I just-" "Just what?" "Cancer, Scorpio and I met each other before meeting everyone else. We never really wanted to be friends. We fought all the time." "Scorpio's so nice! Why did you fight with with him? Also, how can you hate him?" "Oh umm.....we liked the same person." "Really?" "Umm...yeah." "Wait. You said "liked". Who gave up?" "I did." "Why?" "It was clear that the person we both liked likes Scorpio." "Who is that person?" "You'll find out." "Huh?" "It's kind of obvious." Everyone likes Scorpio! Have you not seen everyone(s) reactions when Scorpio walks by?" "What do you think?" "Whatever. So you hate Scorpio because you liked the same person he liked?" "....Yeah." "Scorpio is the nicest person I ever met. Maybe you could give him an another chance?" "I...don't know." "Just forget about that person! You said you gave up!" "You have no idea! We fought because I like him! I like-no, love Scorpio so much!" I froze. Pisces likes Scorpio? Since when? "Wait, you're.....?" "Yes." "So you're jealous?" "I guess...." "You know, if you hate Scorpio, then Scorpio will hate you." "I know, but he likes her. Not me. And I don't think he's interested in boys." "He might change his mind." "He might not change his mind." "Whatever Pisces. Your in love with Scorpio. Ask him out!" "He's missing, remember?" "You said we'll find him. If you love him, you will be able to find to find him easily! After all, you are the one who known Scorpio the longest." "I guess....." "Cheer up Pisces! I'm positive we can find him!" "A few minutes ago, you were sad and depressed. What happened?" Pisces sighed and left my room. Pisces is right though. It's like I changed personalities. Well...I guess I'm all alone again. Back to being depressed.... Speaking about Scorpio makes me wonder, what if he never left? Maybe he's still here. Scorpio is not a careless person. Well, he wasn't a careless person when he still had his soul.....

Scorpio's Pov
Bars. The same bars I have been looking at for months. I barely have feelings (sad, angry, happy, etc) left and the memories I remember making with the zodiacs are the only entertainment in my cell. As time pass, my memories I have left are slowly fading. I barely remember my childhood. Ophiuchus have been treating me like an animal. I barely eat and I get 5 hours of sleep everyday and I have to train for something very important. Ophiuchus will sometimes hurt me really bad and threaten me when I misbehave. One things for sure, I have to get out of here. Fast.

Capricorn's Pov
I was preparing lunch when I heard a loud crash. I was about to go and check what happened when someone in black tackled me and blindfolded me. He or she also taped my mouth. I got dragged into a car and that someone drove away. I think. What was going to happen to me?

to be continued....

Hello everyone! I started a new book! Yay!!

Warnings!
-slow updates
-short chapters
-a lot of chapters with violence in it
-a lot of grammer mistakes/spelling mistakes

If you don't like the warnings, then don't read this book! The first chapter is less violent, (Was there a violent scene?) but I had to write depressing/sad moments. The future chapters will probably have violence in it. Anyways, enjoy the future chapters and feel free to comment ideas or questions! If you are looking for something else to read, you can read my other book (Zodiac Mansion Book 1). I have a fanfiction/book in mind, but I will ask the writer if I can recommend the fanfiction/book in my book. That's all for today/this chapter and I'll be back with another chapter!