Unexpected Events

Draco's POV

"Hermione, wake up" I said shaking her lightly. It was 6.00 am and we had to get back to Hogwarts. I got up earlier so I could have some coffee and wake up properly. Hermione's cup was levitating behind me.

"Come on Hermione!" I said shaking her again. I was tempted to pour water over her, but if I did, I wouldn't live to see tomorrow.

"Five more minutes!" She moaned. She was adorable when she was asleep.

"No, now! Don't make me do something I'll regret." I firmly stated.

"Fine" She said and she opened her eyes.

"Good morning!" I said smiling at her and leaning down to kiss her lightly. She sat up so she could kiss me better wrapping her arms around my neck. The kiss was intensified the longer we stayed together. She was now half dangling from my neck. I wanted this to go to the same place she did so I lay on the bed, resting my elbows either side of her, so I didn't crush her, and we carried on where we finished from last night.

More clothes were added to the pile by the side of the bed, mainly mine, seeing as she was still naked from last night's antics.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"We are so gonna be late!" I said throwing on my robes, while Hermione fixed her dress.

"Maybe. But it was totally worth it!" She said smiling at me.

"Oh yea it was" I said leaning over to kiss her.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yea" She said and she took my arm. I had my bag with my stuff in it. Just teaching stuff, like books and my wand.

We landed in Minerva's office while she was in a meeting, with Ron! That was an awkward moment!

"Hello Minerva. Apologies for interrupting. We'll just head down to the Great Hall for breakfast." Hermione said breaking the silence. She took my hand and we walked out. I turned back quickly, and saw Ron staring daggers at both of us. Hermione was about to turn around but I pushed her lightly, out the door and we walked to the Great Hall, hand in hand, as usual. Students smiled at us as we walked past. All of the Teachers, except for Ron and Minerva, were sitting at the Staff table, chatting happily.

"Hermione, Draco!" Luna said when we sat down.

"Hey Luna. Where's Neville?" I asked, noticing her boyfriend was not sitting beside her.

"He's in the Infirmary. He was very sick last night" She said, her cheery persona disappearing instantly.

"Is he OK?" Hermione asked.

"Yea. Just some bug. Madam Pomfrey sent me away to get some breakfast and I'm not allowed back until classes are over. He should be out tomorrow though and he's got a substitute coming in to teach his classes until Wednesday" She said.

"Oh. Do you know why Hagrid isn't teaching this year?" Hermione asked.

"Minerva said he was needed by the Ministry. Going off to Romania to help one of the Weasley brothers with Dragons" Luna said.

"Charlie Weasley" Hermione said.

"That's him. I wonder who Minerva is gonna get to replace him" Luna said.

"Yea, I wonder" Hermione said. Ginny had been listening to the whole conversation and was now whispering to Hermione. Harry was looking at me in utter confusement, so I jerked my head to the left, indicating I wanted to talk to him behind the staff chairs. He nodded and we both got up.