Back to Normal

Maggie's POV
I wake up and ready to go.
"Good morning. Sweetheart." Marie says as she kissed me on the head.
"Morning." I say back. As I take a sit down at the kitchen table.
"So John, I was thinking about taking Maggie to the mall for a girls day?"
"Sure fine whatever."
Once we were finished eating and packing, we left.
"Hey, text your brother and tell him to meet us at the food court."
"Ok. I will."
*Haz!! We will be at the food court. Please meet us! I love and miss you!*
Harry's POV
*beep beep*
I checked my phone and saw an message from Maggie.
*on the way!* I type back.
Once We were there, I spotted a girl with bruises all over her arms and legs and she was wearing glasses I think to hide something. That's Maggie!
"Maggie!" I yell. She turns around and smiles. I see her trying to run but she just limped. I ran to her and picked her up gently.
"I missed you so much." She says in my shoulder.
"You too boo."
"Thank you so much." I say to the woman behind her.
"Of course. She's so sweet." She says as she walks away.
"Come on, let's get home." I say as I put my arm around her shoulder. We get in the car and just talk.
We entered the front door and I see my mom crying into Robins arms. Robin himself looked sad. Stacy was just sitting on the couch on her phone.
"Mom, there's someone here who wants to see you." My mom turns around and see her daughter. She smiles.
"Oh, my baby." She says as she tackles her into a hug.
Maggie's POV
I started crying with tears of joy. Robin turned and gave me a hug.
"I've missed you so much." My mom says.
"I've missed you too."
Harry's POV
I turn around to see stacy in the same position.
"Are you serious? Your step sister was kidnapped and we may have not ever seen her again and your just sitting here on your phone on twitter? Are you kidding me?" I say.
"Well, sorry I don't like her! She's just an atention seeker. Whatever I'm leaving."
Once she left, we spent the rest of the day just a family day. I was so happy to have my best friend and sister back.