⍟⍨𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓛𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼⍨2.WHISPERS OF DESTINY⍟

Featured Book

BOOK 2:  WHISPERS OF DESTINY

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ †ÄÈH¥ÚñG§'VÈR§ÌÖñ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

BTS ERA

Wings (2016) and You Never Walk Alone (2017)

- Male lead ( KIM TAEHYUNG) - South Korea ( Globally for Tours)

- Female lead- Beijing, Shanghai, China; Seoul, Deagu, South Korea

BLURB

BLURB

"Why don't you just reject me and get it over?" You looked up at him with teary eyes.

"How could I reject a part of myself." He stated it with a slight crack in his deep, soulful voice.

Petit and highly gifted Lee Yunru never anticipated that what she fears the most has come over her. Meeting the one destined for her through the Soulbound system, which she despised passionately.

.... but will that one encounter on a stormy day bind two reluctant soulmates together with cords that cannot be broken?

🌱🌱

Kim Taehyung, a world-renowned Korean vocalist from the popular band BTS, deeply resents the soulmate system and is adamant about rejecting the girl if they happen to meet. But life took an unexpected turn when he laid eyes on a beautiful, petite Chinese girl, Yunru Lee, a film editing student from Beijing who, just like him, is apprehensive about the soulmate system and is just as adamant to fight it.