💖Baby's Mumma💖

Listening Karan's pov Monami was perplexed. Not getting any response from her he panicked and all the negative thoughts were coming in his mind. What if Monami rejects his proposal or the worst cuts off from baby , and the blank look on Monami's face was not helping him . She held his hand and started dragging him to the living room where others were present. She took him in front of baby and knelt down in front of her along with Karan.

Monu : baby main aapse ek question puchu aap sacchi sacchi answer karoge * cupping her cheeks softly*

Baby : haa

Monu : aap mumma ko kitna miss karte ho?

Listening this Karan's eyes widened because he knew baby will be sad as she misses her mumma very much so he tried interrupting her

Baby : itna sala* extending her hands as wide as possible with sadness in her voice*

Monu : agar main kahu aapko aapki mumma mil jayegi toh...?

Baby : sacchi aapto ( aapko) pata hai mumma taha ( kaha) hai?

Monu : nhi mujhe nhi pata aapki mumma kaha hai but kya aap mujhe apni mumma banaoge?? * Softly holding her hands*

Baby : meli ( meri) mumma banne ke baad aap mujhe chol (chhor) kal (kar) nhi jaoge?? * Monami nodded in no* hamesha mele ( mere) saath lahoge ( rahoge)?? * Again she nodded in yes* mele saath games kheloge * she nodded positively* Yayy ab meli (meri) mumma mele (mere) pass lahegi ( rahegi)

After this baby hugged Monami tightly while giggling seeing her smiling like this everyone face broke into smiles. Karan was happy that Monami accepted his proposal and most importantly baby would get mother's love that she craved from so long. Monami was happy as she could bring happiness to someone's life. She slowly broke the hug .

Monu : dad sorry Maine aapse bina puche itna bada decision le liya * holding her ears in apology*

Deepak: don't be sorry beta it's your life and you have the right to decide anything....but agar tum dono ne yeh baat nhi propose ki hoti to main hi is topic ko nikalta.... Remember Karan I told you in the morning to marry for baby * Karan nodded positively * ....aur jab maine baby ko Monami se itne pyar se milte, baat karte dekha to I thought you both will make the best pair .

Their friends congratulated them for taking such a beautiful decision and accepting each other with their all flaws. They continued having the snacks and Monami was feeding baby as she was in Karan's lap and they were beside her... After sometime Karan realised that baby had already slept in his lap. He slowly laid her down so that she would be comfortable. There was a constant frown on his face which was noticed by Monami while others did not notice this because they already left to the terrace to enjoy the view..

Monu : kya hua Karan ....aap itne tensed kyu lag rahe ho..??? * slowly holding his palms in her hand*

Karan : I don't know...baby kabhi bhi itna nhi soti but from morning she is sleeping more... I'm just worried kahi ise kuch serious issue na ho.... already I have done enough damage to her innocent heart.....

Monu : Karan yeh tension ki baat nhi hai it's just that baby is feeling more secure and loved in your presence....aur babies mein infact elders mein bhi ye tendencies hoti hai ki jinke pass woh safe feel kare,unke presence mein comfortable hona and infact Sona it happens..... Aur aise so Rahi hai it's a good thing isse baby ke body ko rest milega which she missed in last few days...ok so pareshan mat ho * she explained to him softly as if talking to a child*

Karan : thank you so so so much

Monu : no need to say thank you Karan as a doctor yeh meri duty hai and ab to baby ke mumma ka haq bhi hai so stop saying thanks for the smallest thing....chalo baby ko mere room mein sula do mujhe aapse ek important baat karni hai...

Karan : chalo...

They went to Monami's room and Karan gently placed baby on the bed , removing her shoes he tucked her properly in bed . Monami placed the pillows around her for safety and came to the balcony followed by Karan... They sast on the sofas kept there.

Monami: Karan have you ever fallen in love before ???

Karan : nhi Monami...... I always believed in the concept of soulmates par aaj tak koi mila hi nahi... Par jab usdin pehli baar tumhe hospital mein dekha to bas I felt something different in my heart...like yes you are the one for me, who will love me, take care of me, prioritise my feelings and understand my pain...

Monami: aapki life mein koi nhi hai aur meri bhi so why not give a chance to ourselves, a chance to fall in love with each other, to stand by each other's side in thick and thin

Karan could not be more happy than this ,he accepted her idea and they continued talking to each other.....

Monami: Karan baby ki mummy kaha hai ???

Karan : Monami ek baat hai jo tumhara Janna jaruri hai... baby is not my biological daughter....wo mere bhaiya bhabhi ki beti hai....we were a very happy family Monami... bhaiya was my bestfriend, mentor and a father figure in my life....and bhabhi she was my partner in crime....I lost mumma when I was 10.... bhaiya ki shaadi ke baad bhabhi took that place in my life giving me the love of my mother...last but not the least baby , the bundle of joy who brought happiness to our life... tumhe pata hai jab maine baby ko first time god mein liya tha na she was so small and cute just like a little angel aur to aur baby ne first time jab meri ungli pakri to bas I decided to protect her from all the harm.....par hamari Khushi ko kisiki ki nazr lag gayi ...baby was about to become 1 bhaiya bhabhi unke friend ki anniversary mein gaye the aur baby mere paas thi ...but wo wapas nhi aaye , wapas aayi to sirf unki laash.... Hame ..hame chhor kar chale gaye woh aur ma..main kuch bhi kar sa..saka.....

By the end of it he was a crying mess, his cheeks were tainted with tears and his eyes had turned red showing the hurt and pain that he had stored in his heart. Monami hugged him close to her chest and rubbed his back to soothe his pain. After sometime he calmed down a bit . Monami wiped his tears and kissed his forehead softly..

Monami: Bhaiya and bhabhi would be very proud of you....tum jaise baby ki care kar rahe ho ...use apni first priority banaya hai ....wo tumse bahot khush honge unki Jaan ka itna khayal rakh rahe ho...... Mujhe pata nhi tha ki tum crybaby hoge??

Karan: main crybaby nhi hu.... office mein jaake dekhi sab meri ek look se darte hai

Monami: darte honge but main nhi darti....

This way they engaged in light conversation and passe their time. Soon they were joined by baby as she woke up and her parents sitting in the balcony , she came and sat on Karan's lap with her head resting on his chest

~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~
I know kaafi dino se update nhi Kiya but kya karti board exam chal rahe the but ab updates aayenge . Aap sab apna saath aur pyaar banaye rakhe.

***********************************

Your crazy writer
Jyoti

•~°•~° THANKS FOR READING °~•°~•