💖Chapter : 6 💖

Nahi jeena tere baaju
Nahi jeena, nahi jeena
Nahi jeena tere baaju
Nahi jeena, nahi jeena

Nahi jeena tere baaju
Nahi jeena, nahi jeena
Nahi jeena tere baaju
Nahi jeena, nahi jeena

Main tenu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda jee

Main tenu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda jee

Tu ki jaane pyaar mera
Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil, tunhion jaan meri

************************************

The day went with talking and knowing each other and soon called it a night . This was the day filled with a new feeling for both Karan and Monami. Till yesterday they did not think about marriage and today they got tied with each other.

NEXT DAY

As it was Sunday everyone was at home and was spending the family time .

Faizi : Rishta to pakka ho gaya par ab shaadi ke dates ka kya???? Kab karni hai shaadi..

Sid : Ha maine aur Sanju ne Panditji se baat ki thi dates ke baare mein unhone 2dates batai hai...
Ek two weeks baad aur ek three months baad .

Moran: two weeks baad wali fix karte hai

Deepak: dates to ho gai ab shaadi kaise karni hai??

Sanju: ha mere paas kuch catalogues hai shaadi ke photos ki aap dono dekh ke decide karlo phir main aur Sid arrangement start ka denge..

Koel: Panditji ne kaha kal shaam ko engagement kar lene ko ....bahut accha muhurt hai .....so aap log aaj hi shopping pe chale jao aur aaj aur kal Ghar aane ki jarurat nhi hai...aap tino Karan Bhai ke ghar chale jana aur sidha engagement ke time aana tab tak saari preparation ho gai hogi..

They started discussing the functions that were to be held . And the most happiest soul was happy who was going to witness her parents marriage. After the discussion got over they had their breakfast and Moran along with baby went for shopping while others started preparing for the engagement.

IN THE CAR

Karan was sitting on the driving seat with Monami on the passenger seat with baby in her lap . There was a soothing calmness in the environment which was broken by baby...

Baby : dadda hum shopping ke baad game khelenge tike ( thik hai ) * with excitement*

Karan : aur kuch baby ??? *with a small smile*

Baby : aul ( aur )...* she started thinking by cutely tapping her chin with her finger*

She was looking so adorable while doing it so Monami kissed her cheeks loudly ...

Monami: soo cute baby....aap itne cute kyu ho??

Baby : main aishi ( aisi ) hi hu * with a cute pout * ..... mujhe na ishe- cleam ( ice cream ) khana hai ..aul ( aur ) bahot saala ( saara ) ghoomi ghoomi ( ghoomne ) kalna (karna) hai.

Karan : okay hum sab karenge... Monami tumhe kuch aur karna hai

Monami: nhi I'm ok this plan

Soon they reached the mall , after parking the car Karan moved out of the car and came to Monami's side and opened the door. He took baby from her and forwarded his other hand for Monami to hold. Holding his hands she came out if the car . After locking the car they moved towards the entrance with baby in Karan's arms and his one arm wrapped around Monami's shoulder.

They first went to the kids section to buy baby's dress .  It was the first time that baby came with both her parents and she was very happy . The excitement was visible on her face.

Baby : dadda mujhe na bahot hi pleety ( preety ) sa flock ( frock ) lena hai bikul mumma se machhing ( matching) ... mumma aap konsha ( kaunsa ) colol ( colour ) ka dlesh ( dress ) loge ??

Monami : umm ...main na red ya usse matching shade ka lungi ...

Baby : mujhe bhi aisha ( aisa ) hi colol ( colour ) chahiye

They were selecting baby's dress and the responsibility was given to Monami and the father daughter dou was making faces looking at the dress. After rejecting many dresses finally a dress caught Monami's eye...

Monami: baby yeh kaisa laga aapko ??

Baby : wow bahut accha hai ...lob ( love ) you mumma * she kissed Monami's cheeks*

Karan : ho gayi baby ki dress

Baby: haaa

Karan : toh chalo ab Mumma ki dress lete hai

Baby : ha ha chalo aul ( aur ) Mumma ka dlesh ( dress )main sekt ( select ) kalungi ( karungi ) ...okay mumma ???

Monami: ok baby aap hi select karna.

Next they went to get Monami's dress which would be selected by baby as demanded by her ...

Karan : show some gowns for engagement in shades of red * in his cold tone*

This was a surprise for Monami as she had not seen him talking coldly to anyone. He was always soft spoken ..

Baby : mumma sulplise  ( surprise) na ho ...dadda bas hamale  ( hamare ) shaath  ( saath ) itne acche se baat kalte  (karte)  hai

Soon the salesgirl came with gowns of all sort of red and wine colour . Baby and Karan got engrossed in selecting the dress while Monami was admiring them . It was a heartwarming scene for her.

Baby : mil gya ...mil gya...aapto ( aapko) taisa  ( kaisa ) laga ye ??

Monami: bahut accha hai ...done ab bachi papa ki shopping aur uske baad engagement ring

They moved to the men's store after settling the bill for the dress . They selected a marching 3piece suit for Karan . They finished the shopping with the rings and went to have lunch . After lunch they went to the game zone and baby enjoyed a lot playing the games .

In the evening they left to Karan's home as per Koel's order .

चेहरे पर हँसी छा जाती है,
आँखों में सुरूर आ जाता है,
जब तुम मुझे अपना कहते हो, मुझे
अपने आप पर ग़ुरूर आ जाता है…!!

~

•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~

Your crazy writer
Jyoti

•~°•~°THANKS FOR READING°~•°~•