Chapter 21 - Stripperella

Masato woke up in the room of a woman.

Masato woke up and saw the woman walking in

Masato: "Where am I? Wait a minute...why do I feel a bit stronger. Amazing! I'm much stronger! I had no idea my strength would increase THIS much!"

Stripperella: "Hey."

He turned around to see Stripperella

Masato: "Stripperella? My God, I can't believe it! Did you rescue me from Power Girl?"

Stripperella: "Of course I did. You think I was going to let someone like her keep you against his will. And how I found you...I heard Supergirl and Power Girl arguing about you and your location."

Masato: "I'm glad I'm away from the others, because Yanderes are hard to deal with."

Stripperella: "Well, what'd you say we get you something to eat?"

Masato: "Sure. Where to?"

Stripperella: "We'll do that while I'm doing a show."

She brought Masato to her job at the strip club. Masato was sitting in the dressing room eating noodles.

Masato: "Man, I'm glad I can get away from the girls. But now, I'm in the care of a Super Stripper...Stripperella. There's no way she would go Yandere now."

Masato was busy filming himself inside of a strip club.

Masato: "And here I am...in a strip club being taken care of by Stripperella's friend, Erotica Jones. She's very sweet and kind. She deeply cares about Animals. She even loves her dog, too. Even Stripperella does, too."

He wrote in his journal and talked about Yanderes to his viewers.

Masato: "Okay, let's talk about Yanderes. Yanderes are obsessive people, but mostly females. They have psychotic behavior of becoming obsessed with that person and kill anyone who is the opposite sex to keep them from being either you. Yandere is a definition for the word 'Deredere' and Yanderu means 'Bitches Be Crazy'. That's what it means."