Chapter .7# | Pain and escape [part 1]

⚠ TW ⚠
Blood, and the title should give a big enough hint-

Greens POV:

~I've been struggling with the webs for a while now but not really getting anywhere~

Red: "uuggghhhh we've been here for hhhooouuurrssss with no food or water!!!"

~as I was struggling I remembered something and started trying to get into my pocket,nafter a bit of shifting I managed to reach into my pocket and pull out a small knife~

Red: "you had,,, a knife. This. Entire. TIME!?"

Green: "a- yea but I just remembered-"

Red: "we've been stuck in this position for HOURRRSSSSS-!"

Green: "you wanna keep complaining? I have the ability to just leave you here you know!"

Red: "nah you wouldn't"

Green: "your right-"

~after cutting myself out the webs I cut Red out and we started trying to open the door~

Green: "Uuuggghhhhhhhh what are we supposed to do!?"

Red: "uh.... we could try and get out through the little window?"

Green: "but- eh whatever worth a shot-"

~I tried to open the window but ofc that was also locked, after a but of fidgeting around with it I started banging on it until it shattered getting class everywhere and making a surprisingly loud noise~

Green: "oh-"
Red: "... ya think we where heard...-?"

~we heard footsteps and quickly climbed out the window obviously getting small cuts all over our bodies, I pulled myself through the window just as I heard the door unlock~

Red: "ok we run now-?!"

Green: "wait-"

Red: "what-"

Green: "if we encountered a fake Chosen- does that mean the real guy is here somewhere-?"

Red: "... o h -"

Green: "cmon! If we help him he can help us!"

~I grabbed Reds hand before we started running back to the half underground abandoned place thing-~

Red: "everytime you have an idea something bad happens-"

Green: "we got this-!"

~after walking around inside the place for a bit we saw a door that looked a lot like the one that led to our cell thing, I opened the door and peaked my head in to only see one person, Chosen chained to a wall looking really weak~

Green: "oh my God Chosen-!"

~I quickly fling the door open and me and Red run to him and start undoing his chains~

Chosen: "what- what are you kids doing here-"

Red: "we where gonna escape but then realized your probably here and wanted to save you!"

Chosen: "no no no- you kids need to get out of here while you have the chance-! He's gonna kill both of yo-!"

~before Chosen could even finish his sentence he was blasted into a wall, I tried to run to him to help him but was immediately stopped when I felt something in my side~

Green: "u- urgh-"
Red: "gAh-!"

~I looked down to see one of Darks spider leg thing had stabbed right through my side, I looked back up and saw Red had been grabbed and lifted up by the neck. Looking back at Chosen he quickly stood up right across from us~

Chosen: "Dark are you crazy!? Their kids-!"

~I felt Darks spider leg thing rip out of my side before he grabbed me by my hair lifting me up and throwing me at the wall next to Chosen, I yelled out in pain clutching my side and laying on the floor~

Green: "ughh..."

~I looked up one last time to see Dark drop Reds limp body before I passed out and everything went black~

(A/N: DONT WORRY REDS NOT DEAD-! JUST UNCONSCIOUS FROM BEING CHOKED-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha cliffhanger hehehehehe
There's gonna be a part 2

Words: 604