I N T R O D U C T I O N

SYNOPSIS

Mariah Malek, spoiled by her wealthy father, lived a life of luxury that inflated her ego. Used to getting her way and unconcerned with others' feelings, she believed her father's affluence and power made her invincible.

Fate intervened when she met a man who wouldn't bow down to her demands or tolerate her arrogance. Even more shocking was his complete lack of interest in her. Unlike the men who fawned over her beauty, he remained indifferent.

His unpredictability had shaken her to the core and she didn't like it one bit. Mariah had always believed that she was a master of manipulation, but the man proved to be a step ahead, beyond a master.

...

Basheer Bakhtiar, a man of conviction and principles, whose words flowed like poetry, knew precisely when to speak his mind. His life had been devoted to seeking knowledge, leaving little room for thoughts of finding a wife.

Mariah, his cousin, disrupted his peaceful existence. His patience had its limits, and when pushed to the edge, he made a decision that would fulfill his uncle's wishes, much to Mariah's dismay.

...

Life was a whirlwind for Mariah, and the last person she expected to be her anchor was Basheer. Yet, here he was, offering constant support whenever she felt like sinking. It was as if he possessed a compass pointed directly at her lost soul, guiding her back each time she strayed.

It felt like an invisible thread connecting them, when she felt utterly lost somehow he found her way back.

The uncertainty of his intentions caused Mariah to question everything. Was he after her father's wealth, or did he genuinely care for her?

Only time would reveal the truth, and the answer would determine the course of their destinies.

──────────────────

DISCLAIMER ❗️
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

While this story focuses on muslim characters, it is not meant to be a perfect representation of islam by the characters. The author acknowledges their own imperfections and strives to portray the positive values of Islam.

The author welcomes respectful feedback if any information is perceived as wrong or misleading. You can reach out via direct message (DM).

──────────────────

Content Warning ⚠️
This book may contain scenes that some readers may find upsetting, including:
Abuse (physical, emotional, or psychological)
Harsh language (including profanity and slurs)
Suicidal ideation or self-harm
Please proceed with caution if any of these themes are sensitive for you.

──────────────────

©️ All Rights Reserved
No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.

──────────────────

Author's notes 📝
This is my first book written in English, and English is not my first language. I am always striving to improve my fluency, and I appreciate your understanding. This book is intended for a mature audience. To create a welcoming environment for all readers, I kindly ask that you refrain from using harsh language in your comments. Please be respectful and polite towards each other.

──────────────────
BOOK COVERS

──────────────────BOOK COVERS

I hope you enjoy the story!Sending Ramadan wishes your way for a peaceful and blessed month!

Sending Ramadan wishes your way for a peaceful and blessed month!