CHAPTER 2: THE REVENGE PLAN

Once school was over, I started my usual bike ride home. I felt like someone was following me from school, so I stopped at a supermarket, bought some snacks, and then continued on my way. As I got closer to home, someone suddenly blocked my path.

It's MJ. He is obstructing my path with his bicycle, wearing a skeptical expression.

"Holy Crap! What the hell MJ? What are you doing here? And why are you blocking my path? " I asked him

"I should be asking you that. You've been picking fights with me all day at school, and now you're following me around?"

"What? That's absurd. Look! I'm not sure what kind of game you're trying to play, but I have to give you credit for your vivid imagination."

"Are you still playing dumb after being caught Naina?"

"Oh wow! Great! You want me to prove my innocence. Alright then just look over there, do you see that lovely individual house surrounded by a big garden. That's where I live. Now, could you care to explain why you are blocking my path?" I replied with a smug face.

"Ah-um-Yes! , Sorry My Bad. I thought you were following me around. So... anyway, I live just a few houses away. Is that your house?" he said, smiling somewhat sheepishly.

"Nope, that's someone else's house. I'm going there for robbery. Would you like to join?"

"Wait, WHAT? You're joking, right?"

"No joke I'm serious. I'm part of a group of bandits. If you don't leave now, I'll have to rob you too. Understood? I said, sneering.Top of Form

I entered the house leaving him behind, and to my surprise, only to find Marcus had already arrived. Our family consists of four members: my dad, who runs his own business, my mom, who works as a designer in a small shop, my younger brother, and me.

"Are you playing video games again?" I shouted at my brother.

"Yes, Wanna play a match ?" Marcus asked.

"Ah! Its boring. You know I hate playing them right? Come let's go out and play something else." I replied.

"Nah! It's boring" He mocked me back.

As I was going to hit Marcus, My mom entered the hallway."Kids, you guys back already?" she asked as soon as she spotted us.

"Mom, I missed you so much today," I said, giving her a warm hug

"What's going on, Naina?" my mom asked, noticing my suspicious behavior"

"Please don't be upset, Mom. I just bought some snacks today."

"Kaden, did you hear her? She's eating junk food again," she complained to my dad.

"Mom, did Dad come with you? Please, I'm begging you, don't shout, pleaseeee..."

"Naina, stop eating junk food. Its not good for your health" my dad said with a serious look.

"Yes dad." I replied and ran into the kitchen.

I've always been scared of my dad and never talked to him directly. I ask my mom for things instead. I love my dad a lot, but I'm too scared to talk to him. I wish I could have a special day with him like other kids do..

"Are we going out today Mom? You promised to take us to Central Park and have dinner out." I asked Mom as soon as I entered the kitchen.

"Yes! But no junk food. Go and get ready, we'll leave in 45min". Mom said

Time flew by, and before we knew it, I had wonderful Time with my family out and we headed back to home. However, my mind was wandering around with many thoughts, but I eventually drifted off to sleep.