Chapter 4

The next few days for Rafael were long but Munoz was convicted of his charges which meant Rafael could put this case behind him. I met with Captain Cragen and he had decided to hire me I would start the following week. I had asked Rafael to take a few days off to recovery from the case which normally he wouldn't do but the case was brutal on him so he had take 2 days off I told him he didn't have to come see me but he deserve the time but to just call if he wanted to see me. Some more of my furniture came in so my place was feeling more like home. It was nice to have the time off but I couldn't wait to get back to work I missed it. I kind of hoped Rafael wouldn't call while I loved spending time with him and the sex was great I need some space my feeling for Rafael weren't going away and if I wasn't enjoying myself so much I would break it off but at least he was in my bed or I was in his.  I'm not really sure why I thought the friends with benefits thing was a good idea especially with Rafael my feelings were strong for him but if we got into a real relationship things get messy with all the feelings and things at least where we were we had an agreement even though I had feeling for him before we even started sleeping together. The thing with Rafael was he was the most dependable person in my life and the best man I knew since I tend to have a poor choice in men every graduation every accomplishment I've had he's been there with me to celebrate in my darkest times he was the one I knew I could call. I of course had my bother but with him being in the army it wasn't always easy for him to get away to come see me. I decided I would do some clothes shopping to clear my head and to stop thinking about Rafael. I had gotten rid of most of my winter clothes while i was in Miami because I had intended to stay there longer than I had. While it was n0t cold currently in New York it would be inevitable at some point. I had a great day all to myself I found something's I needed and something's I did not I ate crappy food court Chinese food then I returned home. While there wasn't much cleaning to be done I decided to crank up my music and clean the apartment.  So far I was doing a good job at keeping my mind off of Rafael so I gave myself a pat on the back. I ordered pizza once I was done and I settled in for the night I was going to watch Die Hard one of my favorite movie franchises. I ended up crashing on the couch that night I fell asleep on the couch about half way through the second movie. I had 3 more days until I returned to work and I was counting down because I was going to go stir crazy I felt like I had not worked in years when in fact it had only been two months. The next day was a lazy day for me I just hung around the house I hadn't heard anything from Rafael but that was ok I hoped he was relaxing I hadn't seen a case take that much out of him in a very long time.  I was laying on the couch around 1130 that night and I heard a knock at my door I opened the door to a drunk Rafael. His hair disheveled his tie not exactly straight for him he looked a mess as he normally wore a 3 piece suit everything steamed and exactly in place now he just looked like a normal man but he wasn't not to me at least. He walked into my apartment shut the door grabbed my arm pulled me in and kissed me spun us around and pressed me up against the door he kissed me hard and sloppy and full of passion. He was all hands its like he couldn't get my clothes off fast enough he is normally very controlled in these times but I guess the alcohol had taken hold. I wrapped my legs around hid waste I could feel him getting hard underneath me. We came up for air he quickly attached his lips to my neck I had to admit this was hot seeing a different way than I had before. I ran my hands pulling just a little and bringing his lips back to mine. He placed his arms around my back and carried me over to the couch and put me down. He began to kiss down my body my neck, collar bone, my breast taking one my my nipples in his mouth and played with the other one with his fingers, my stomach, my hips, and up my thighs right to where I wanted him the most. Rafael's mouth had many talents giving a good cross examination in court, talking dirty, and quite frankly the best man I'd ever had go down on me. He began to play with my clit with his mouth I moaned he ate me out like a starved man and I felt that familiar knot building inside of me I said "Rafa I'm close" he increased his pace if that was even possible by now he had two fingers inside of me too and not to long after that I came undone all over Rafael's face. Once I had come down he came up and kissed me again I could still taste myself on him he attached his lips to my neck again sucking on my sweet spot I said "Rafael I need you" he stood up long to finish taking off his pants and underwear. He came back and kissed me again I could feel his tip tease my entrance I said "papi please I need you right now" and with that he entered me completely bottoming inside of me I would never get over how amazing he felt inside of me and I would never get over how fast calling him papi got him all hot and bothered. He started a slow pace but quickly sped up I could feel my orgasm building again he bent down and and kissed me again then back to my neck sucking knowing he would leave hickies visible ones which isn't normally he's thing he likes to leave them in more intimate areas only he and I could see but like I said he was like a different person tonight. I said " I'm close papi" he said " i am too come for me baby" he reached down and began rubbing circles on my clit again and within a few moments I was coming undone again he's thrust began to become sloppy I knew it wouldn't be long a few more thrust and he was coming. He collapsed next to me on the couch and kissed me again. We laid there for several moments kissing randomly just looking at one another.Then he said " do you want me to go" I said "no Rafa you can stay" he said " I thought you didn't do the morning after thing" I said " I don't normally but I can make an exception from time to time and your drunk I can't send you out on the streets to get a cab someone may take advantage of you" he said "how kind of you to think of my well being" I said "if anyone is taking advantage of you counselor its going to be me" I leaned in and kissed him again. We stayed in the couch for a while just talking then we got up and headed to my room to go to bed.  I decided to grab a quick shower while Rafael got into bed by the time I had gotten out of the shower he was out cold. I climbed into bed trying my best to not wake him up thankfully I didn't. A few minutes went by and he turned over and laid his head on my chest and threw his arms over me and in that moment I knew I was in far deeper than I imagined. I laid there for a few minutes just watching him sleep he must have been really tired because he was even snoring a little I looked down at him and whispered I love you.