My fanfictions so far.

I write fanfictions sometimes.

... okay, sometimes is not the right word.

I write a lot of fanfictions, typically of the things I like.

But the reason why I wrote this in the first place is because I realized, I'm actually holding back a lot of my own writing, the works that I spent hours,  and days (and possibly months?) on.

The reason why I hold back a lot of my own writing is because I'm shy, I'm scared that others aren't going to like it (which is inevitable, there are always going to be haters).

But then again, what's the whole reason of writing something you like?

Maybe it's because you're bored and have nothing to do, or maybe it's because you are a professional writer who is bored.

(Or if you're like me you take wonder as to how some words on a screen can make you cry, so you take it's full advantage and end up constantly triggering yourself with your own writing... is it just me?)

-

Fanfiction #1 I won't ever mention this one ever again, but there was a fanfiction I wrote in a notebook, and by the time I was done with the first chapter, I was ready to burn the darn thing.

Fanfiction#2 This fanfiction, I'm actually sort(?) of proud of for writing. It sucked and ended up being scrapped, but I got a LOT of practice from writing it.

Fanfiction#3 This was my first COMPLETED fanfiction, it was a Desert Duo one-shot, and it isn't that bad. If you want to see it (brace yourselves...) then I'll consider posting it.

Fanfiction #4 I read a fanfic one time, and I... took a lot of inspiration from that one. I ended up beginning to write a fanfic series of my own (the first book ended up being completely re-written and it's NOWHERE near being done). It's Grian-Watcher-Hermitcraft centric, and I see A LOT of that from what my private library looks like, so maybe it'll be a bit cliché d, but if you DO want to see it (oh good gosh), then I'll re-write it and maybe it will be postable.

Fanfiction #5: Shortly after I was done with (Ex-) Chapter 5 of fanfic#4 , @rdlarue (my friend) recommended a SBI fanfic called 'Just me and him' by @Thatdinowhoexists, I (once again) took a lot inspiration from that one. 

Only thing was... I had already grown out of the Dream SMP, and doesn't have as big of an interest as I did then, but I could clearly do something with it... right?