‧₊˚ ☾ ⋅ EIGHT ‧ ☽ ˚₊⋅

Sukuna was cranky that night. The celebration dragged on and on to the point that he didn't even know what time it was, but it was late into the night.

Hardly half of the people there in the beginning had left already. And there were still many people roaming about. Did parties usually take this long?

"Warrior, how long is this nuisance going to endure?" Sukuna rolls his head on his shoulders to stretch his stiff neck.

He hears no response and looks down beside him to see you fast asleep. You were lying on your side as though you had just simply lost consciousness and fell over. It was interesting to him, seeing you so vulnerable beside him. He's so used to seeing your guard high up around him.

Sei, who had left earlier for someone's assistance, returns and smiles at the sight of you snoring, "Well it seems your tour guide is fast asleep. You don't have to stay for the entirety of the celebration, you may leave whenever you want to."

Sukuna doesn't bother replying and instead props his chin on his hand that was stabilized by his knee and simply watches you. He wouldn't admit it, of course, but you looked cute. Instead of your usual stern expression with your brows pulled together and a constant frown, your face was relaxed and peaceful. It was a nice touch to your tough mask. You looked softer, younger, and more appealing to the eye. However, your assertiveness did turn him on, he liked that better.

The white-haired girl leans forward in slight annoyance, "Hey, I'm talking to you, Sukuna."

"Leave and make haste," He mutters, his gaze not leaving your slumbering face, "Your voice is annoying."

She inwardly scoffs, "Don't you-"

"You're dismissed." Sukuna glared at her, feeling anger boiling within him, "I will not repeat myself."

Ever since the incident where Sei had sealed his powers, Sukuna's hatred only grew. Not only was this puny white-haired lady able to defeat Sukuna with a mere domain expansion, but she was also a member of the Gojo clan. And Sukuna hates Gojos. They held themselves so high above the rest, looking down on anyone just because of their name. The Gojos were nothing special in Sukuna's eyes. The only one that deserves praise and recognition is the one with the Six Eyes. It was a rare occurrence and Sukuna hated that Sei of all people had to inherit such power.

Sei lets out a long sigh, "I'm trying to help you. Can't you see how nice I'm trying to be for a criminal like you?"

"All I see is how ugly and repulsive your appearance is." He remarks nonchalantly, reaching one of his hands to twirl your short hair. Sukuna seems to have taken a liking to your hair.

Sei looked as though she knew this would be his response and behavior so she simply gave up. He could sleep in the dirt for all she cared. But you, on the other hand, were like a sister and therefore she was more concerned about you.

"Can you at least help me bring (Y/N) to her chamber for the night?" Sei pinches the bridge of her nose.

Sukuna's brows lift in interest, "That I don't mind doing."

I wonder what her room looks like. And what she may be hiding in there. Sukuna hides his sinister expression. He would find anything to tease you and blackmail you with.

Sei relaxes in relief, "Thank you, Sukuna."

Sukuna wordlessly picks you up into his arms and follows Sei who guides him toward your home. The silence was thick and tense, besides the sounds of your slight snoring. This was the first time you've been able to sleep for the last few days.

"Are you enjoying your stay, Sukuna?" Sei asks but with no sincerity.

Sukuna only clicks his tongue, his mood instantly ruined by her voice alone, "What's it to you."